Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

My tolerance has increased just by reading these posts. :myday:
Hahahaa
This post made me smile after a shit few days...lol

8 and still coming down after an F2 backed by a very hard hitting Tera that has had me floating along for ages....I keep realising that I have not had a vape for hours and am still cruising on the last Tera....

I'm Check It Our! high, like 6 or 7.
I came home after finals and work, took bowl from my mistvape essence, played bass frantically for a good half hour, made dinner, played a half hour of diablo, and passed out for at least 4 hours. lol I love this low tolerance shit. Hahahaha It won't last forever, though. And this is why I don't mind having dry times. It reminds me of why I enjoy cannabis, but it's also a reset button.

Wake and vape is the best. So normally my mornings are okay, but then I get back onto cannabis, and suddenly I'm singing while I'm letting the dogs out and feeding them raw veggie scraps from the breakfast scramble I'm making for us. lol I've been sleeping plenty, I feel great.
Congratulations on finals being over.

Not at all, but I'm going to fix that real quick with some Purple Punch. I have a bad headache, and have spent the morning on the phone with business calls and am just done, done, done. Hopefully, the Purple Punch will get rid of my headache, which is an 8 out of 10. My Super Surfer is heating up, and I'm ready for relief.

I'm coming back, what? A couple hours later? I was getting concerned, as I vaped most of a bowl, and my head still hurt. Finally started to get some relief at the end of the bowl, then it was much better soon after. My day has been saved , so yay! and I'm wandering off to make Christmas candy.
Oh, I'm pretty high right now. 7 out of 10? I'd vape more, but I am about that chocolate right about now.

Last edited:
I am only 6 atm, but I do like being chocolate out of 10 bent.:myday:

A very enjoyable 6+. A friend and patient gifted me some edibles and medicated butter for christmas. I had a peanut butter thingy (fudge?) with coffee followed by an egg/cheese omelet fried in medicated butter. Nothing inhaled but a solid 6. Very nice.

Edit: to continue, a toasted cheese sandwich fried in canna butter, and tomato soup for lunch. Jalapeño cheese, so I never even tasted the canna part. Only problem, well other than all the fried food, is using the canna butter does make the house smell weedy.

Last edited:
Sounds lovely @Shredder :biggrin:. If I didn't have so damn much to do today I'd eat one of my caramels.

Just came home from shopping for food and flowers. It's party time at my house tomorrow night.

So I decided to medicate before getting into the kitchen. However.... I may have just overdone it a bit. I've got some rosin that is really stable and hard to get a small 'dose' from. I ended up with about 4 hits off this dab... and now I don't completely trust myself with knives... :uhoh: Good thing the day is young....

giphy-16.gif

Sounds lovely @Shredder :biggrin:. If I didn't have so damn much to do today I'd eat one of my caramels.

Just came home from shopping for food and flowers. It's party time at my house tomorrow night.

So I decided to medicate before getting into the kitchen. However.... I may have just overdone it a bit. I've got some rosin that is really stable and hard to get a small 'dose' from. I ended up with about 4 hits off this dab... and now I don't completely trust myself with knives... :uhoh: Good thing the day is young....

View attachment 6742

Great! What time should I show up?

Actually just playing around, my wife is out of town. It's our oldest sons bday, and since he couldn't make it here for Xmas she is going there, so while she's gone doing the santa thing, I'm experimenting, with no one around to complain, lol. She cringes when I'm in "her" kitchen.

Toasty 6...looking for 7. Just finished unpacking from being bush for 3 days, relax time again.:thumbsup:

I just had my first dab of the day.... and am at about a 2. But that's perfect for morning. Now it's time for some breakfast and planning.... I don't really 'do' New Year's eve anymore (as in huge parties) since I'm usually pretty partied out by now. I think the hubby and I will go out for late lunch at the pub and then settle in for a cozy evening. I'll be luck if I make it to midnight lol.

Happy New Year @felvapes and my other Aussies... It's a new year for you guys. I wish you all the best.

And the same for the rest of you inmates as well... :weed:

Just got home from a little bbq with a couple friends...a dead battery in the Mighty and 4 dead Tera batteries and an empty Jim Beam bottle and I am anybodies, pretty mucked up 9 and about to have a dab for the new year and be no good for anybody.:dog:

You too @Madri-Gal...and all when you guys all catch up! :partyhat:

10.12...whose idea was it to have a dab or 2? Man, I haven't had the jitters like this since....ever? I think I have had enough? Maybe just another one to see if I can see in a couple more new years.:smilie-devil:
I hope everyone is as good as I feel...:thumbsup:

I'm as high as this song. :ko: Catch up cats and kittens.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back