Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Whew... between staring at this computer screen and the copious amounts of herb I just vaped... I am a wee bit blasted. And cross eyed. I think I may need a little break...

I do believe I may be at a 9. Or is it a 10?

200-7.gif

10 +1=whitey, I am only a hungover 5....so far.:smilie-devil:

Tera+ Rattle Can = 9.223, no Plenty tonight...already FUBAR, doesn't happen often:smug:

Tera+ Rattle Can = 9.223, no Plenty tonight...already FUBAR, doesn't happen often:smug:
Sadly my plenty looks at me with jealous vape vents these days
Hasn't seen much use for a while

GH and mighty do most of my days work plus the halo/QB rig
VCs make an appearance now and then to change it up, usually through water

Tera and F2 get travel use

Poor plenty gets neglected....still a beast, just rarely get to her these days - already blazed before we get there ....

Was a raging 11.9 last night with rosin dipped in ice bubble hash had me rocking off the halo and new carb cap

On a 4 ATM just kicking off the rising run for today

Last edited:
Sitting on 7, all good here, clear skies and no smoke, it was smokey while camping Aussie Day at the Gorge though.:thumbsup:

Back down to 8.5 after some Captain Keuf sandwiches in the Tera, the flavor was amazing(said with a thick fake French accent) My pisspot friend visited again so I got the nail fired up and blew his noggin off with some more rosin then drank his beer while he vegged...again:lol: (so I was an excited 9 earlier)

Back down to 8.5 after some Captain Keuf sandwiches in the Tera, the flavor was amazing(said with a thick fake French accent) My pisspot friend visited again so I got the nail fired up and blew his noggin off with some more rosin then drank his beer while he vegged...again:lol: (so I was an excited 9 earlier)
Lol
Rosin is fun to watch friends zonk

Make some ice bubble hash and do the rosin dip in hash
Double bangers on the nail :)

On a nice 8 and staring atm

Lol... once again the time changes crack me up. It's morning here and I'm at a zero. But there's a storm coming and the school's are all closed... SNOW DAY!!! :aaaaa:

This means I can start vaping early since I wont be heading out. I see a very blurry day ahead lol.... and maybe some more cooking. I'm headed to do a dab right now...... :outtahere:

50063292_2278883635505145_2406872743233454080_n.png

Lol... actually nothing went wrong. I went 'right.' The snow stopped for a bit affording me time to go to the pool for my workout. So that dab mentioned above was postponed.

I am now back home and have bellied up to the SSV for a nice long sesh. Riding at a nice 7 right now.

Slippery 6 atm, helps to buzz along the household chores.
Now looking for more to keep me going while I harvest...maybe 1 more day of flushing would be beneficial...to my laziness!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back