Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

7-8 or there a bouts
WS all day plus a vapcap with PSM in there to compare and one hopper

Buzzing with low eyelids

The WS is a sneaker coz the doses are not huge so you have a few and then realise you are stoned

The GH is still my hardest hitter and biggest/thickest clouds I think for one hit in one or two bong pulls...

Toasty day :)
Gee do I dare dab it up to the 10+s....?

6..., just spent 3 hours harvesting, 2 hours to go?

About a 7.5, time to get the grow room cleaned and updated(new light) @arb, I finished chopping at midnight(too hot during the day), only 5 hours all up thanks to my darling wife for helping (even though she does not partake in the Devil's Lettuce)

Heavily medicated, but only slightly high. That pleasant buz with strong relaxation and positive vibes

Since switching to cbd hemp flowers with barely any THC I no longer know how to gauge effect. I'm the CBD equivalent of ripped. I feel that in my body... Like a 9 the body and mood. But my head is only like 2 out of 10. Lol

i'm blasted around a 8.94...still haven't peaked yet. Just finished 3 bowls of Candyland with the LSV + bubbler :chuck:

Since when is there a Chuck Norris emoji?!? lol I'm high as fuck

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

Whoa bro Solo2 view
C16B4150-2F26-4B72-8785-B9A6F7A4EF38.jpeg

Floating around in space 7.89/10

Trying for that 10 tonight :chill::weed:

Just got back from morning errands (read exercise in futility). I did get some groceries, but I am looking for some items that are, apparently, specialty items for some bread I want to make. To ease my frustration of not finding what I wanted, I had a 'little' attitude adjustment when I got home. Had a Solo stem.... wasn't quite enough I thought...

So I did a dab.

You know that moment when...

200w-9.gif

Uh huh. I got a wee bit higher than I meant to. :dog: I'm at a solid 8.5 and need to cook this afternoon lol. But what the hell. Sunday is Fun Day!

Pho is Vietnamese

Although it is a great feed :thumbsup:
I am fully aware of the ethnicities involved I was merely expressing my longing and udder heartbreak due to prolonged separation and ataxians post made me all weepy and shit........then I ate a bunch of black beans and had a fartoff with Mrs arb (I lost)and forgot about it till now..............rock solid 8.3.
:hug:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back