Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I am dabbadood right on out. A solid 9.9 and thinking bed is a lovely thing. A very lovely thing....

200-7.gif

Been waiting on my Obi-man for a week. Every frugal vape trick that I can muster to keep me at a 4.5, so those demons don't come to the surface. :smilie-devil: ISO ALC, hemp wick, ABV and lots of scraping kept me occupied. Have some CBD vape Tincture as well. Assorted teas that tickle my ECS. My EQ was in full rotation.

Obi-man just left a moment ago. My glass is spotless from all that desperate scraping for that caramelized goodness. Time to join the space program again.:chill: Houston We have lift off. Aim your trajectory towards vapor bliss.

Must have hit 10, I passed out, just for a bit...just as the boss(wife) walked into my workshop:disgust: I could hear her calling my name in the darkness, quietly at first then louder as she shook me awake...she was freaking out a bit:yikes:
I was picking out some preamo buds for camping and sampled a bit too much...blame that Tera and WS, I do.:smilie-devil:

9.9 on a Tuesday morning. I have things to do but I'm way too high, lol. Can't deal with people for a few. It's the new saionaras fault. I did a session with maybe too big of a dab, and now I'm on the verge of just laying down. Super silver haze rosin. Let this be a lesson I say to myself grinning like a banshee.

To wake and bake more often? :dog:

Uuuhhhh.

I'm stil trying to figure this vape out. I've been loading too much in a quartz bucket atomizer and at the same time making huge adjustments on the mod. My sessions have been hit or miss. Today I put the ti bucket back on it and used the same settings as I was with the quartz bucket. My first couple hits were gigantic lung busters. I turned the temperature control down and finished, still probably still on the hot side. And I did notice a little ti taste. I'll try it again at a little lower temp later when I recover, and I get my running around and chores done.

Now I wonder if I had the quartz one was loose or something or if they need different settings.

This vape isn't quite what I expected. I figured to load it and go. Used that way the taste goes after a few heat ups. And when you use buckets you pretty much have to stand it up, since it's a bucket, it can be poured out. But used as a session vape where you load what you want for that session like a nail, it works great. Ya just gotta load what you want to vape, you just gotta load what you wanna vape. I'll figure this out yet, lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back