Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

That's no good, can't vape yourself well?

Alpinestars, not Gucci, I am afraid they do make your bum look big.:biggrin:

Thanks, the ol girl just turned 26 but had a freshen up about 6000klm ago(Wiseco bigbore kit, carbon & S/S 4-2-1 exhaust, new tech stick coils ignition system(coil in spark plug cap) and a few other tweaks so goes well and surprises a few newer model bike riders but does not look like all the stick insect bikes getting around nowadays.:thumbsup:
I would like to get an older Kwaka Z900 or Z1000 similar to the ones in the original Mad Max movie but a good one of them is around AU$15k:razz2:

Nice,
I grew up on bikes and in a sidecar
My old man still has his 70s model k7, k1 and I think k5 mix up of his old Honda fours
He regeared it and bored it himself
Looks like an old nothing bike, but takes many young looking bikes off the mark with looks you describe

Ah the old kwakas
They are the the ones featured in the movie Stone too
Fastest thing going at the time the old 1000s
My dad is actually in that movie, if you look real hard in the funeral scene you can see him riding his purple Harvey diddleson with all the other bikes down the highway....

Sorry to hear you're sick Madri-Gal. Wow there's a lot going around right now. Everyone I talk to here has some version of the virus I had. Take it easy and remember to hydrate!

What's the deal with your shoulder @LesPlenty ? New injury or old?
Sorry, @momofthegoons and @LesPlenty. I am sick, just didn't mean to post that, just forgot to erase it. Thank you for your kind words.
@LesPlenty, sorry for your injury. It sounds life alteringly awful. Your wife sounds like a gem, you are lucky to have each other. Tore my rotator cuff in a car accident years ago, and it hurts like crazy. It was reinjured when I was pushed down the stairs last year, and it doesn't get better. I seriously hate this part of getting older. Every youthful injury comes back to haunt you in middle age.
I need coffee and cannabis. I've got serious writers block, and nothing is coming out, and I've got work due. Don't you just hate that ?

Well, a good 8 and a bit...droopy scratchy eyes, hungry etc.. I have been testing standard mesh screens in my S/S and Ti tip in my WS and have noticed the S/S has clogged less but am too 'medicated' to remember which one I was using more...or what was I counting:thinker: Must be Plenty time and I will restart my mesh screen testing tomorrow. Maybe I should get a couple of these;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Portati...var=531739807425&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Or maybe a counter app:myday:...maybe not...:horse:

9...chockie time

Damn, is it the weekend already?
I've been chasing Girl Scout Cookies with Chem Dawg, and one tastes terrible. Tastes like mint, and not in a good way. I just got my grinders confused, and I can't tell which is which, so I vape one, and it tastes terrible, so I have to vape the other to mask the taste. That was the idea anyway. I kept getting everything switched, and now I am a 91/2, and I'm aiming for a perfect ten.

Yesterday I tried some Cherry Diesel shatter in the HVT Sequoia. I don’t know why the HVT vape doesn’t get more attention. Maybe it does and I haven’t noticed. I was definitely a 10 and that was with a tiny sliver of shatter on the Ti Quartz.

I have your sequoia's smaller sibling the saionara. Use it daily, and I agree.

You can get wary wary high and start talking like Elmer fud, if your not careful.

Not sure why they're not more popular.

I have your sequoia's smaller sibling the saionara. Use it daily, and I agree.

You can get wary wary high and start talking like Elmer fud, if your not careful.

Not sure why they're not more popular.

Do you have any worries about the setup potentially blowing up? I know it’s rare but it happens. Only reason I wonder about it is due to the heat generated from the atomizer.

Do you have any worries about the setup potentially blowing up? I know it’s rare but it happens. Only reason I wonder about it is due to the heat generated from the atomizer.

No worries. The only thing that could blow up would be the battery, and that's enclosed in metal.

For heat I have a heat sink, but it's not needed when your using ceramic donuts.

If you use buckets, it does get hotter, but not extreamly hot.

At this time I'm using temps for rosin in the 290-310°F range. IDK how accurate those numbers are, but my battery doesn't even get warm. And my sai itself is ti, so it loses heat fast.

Last edited:
I have reached about a 9.9.... Yup... middle of the day and I don't even care. Dealing with a few pain issues today and may have overmedicated just a smidge lol. But isn't that what retired life is all about; doing what you want?

So here I sit... definitely a 9.9. Thinking a wee practice nap may be in order.

33083903_2037695286264446_5270137400058707968_n.jpg

The power of the LSV is unreal. I know you appreciate this :cheers:
I use the DYNAVAP so much I only bust the LSV out like once a week.
It blows me away. So much flavor :nod:

@momofthegoons
:biggrin:
SouthParkPress.jpg
I have been "researching"our new woodscents and combined with the dynavap that may take over as my main wheeze........the lsv does do the do the way you do the do too for realz.
I like the variety and shit....the favorite is often the unit I have in hand they all are my favorite kind of like my pets or plants.
Closer to a living thing than an inanimate object anyways...........solid 9 out of 10.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back