Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I've been trying to kill an ounce here in the past few days. I was going through it using my Super Surfer. Today I switched over to my Arizer Extreme Q with @ddave mods, and that Super was a weed hog. It's taking all day to get through a grinderful with the EQ. I'm solidly vaked, going to call 9 out of 10, and I believe I am capable of more. Aiming for a 10, but first I want my dinner.....

Pretty sure I am going to look a bit like this before too long, sitting on about a 9 and warming the Plenty for a nightcap.:sleeping:
giphy.gif

About to get a little dribbly myself I think
Already buzzing on a 9.spaced and about to topple on another hit

Got some new material and by f$_& is it nice
Huge step up from what have been getting

The flavour is amazing and the clouds keep puffing in my vapes

Oh yer that buzzzzzz........:smug::zzz::ko::whoa::goofy::outtahere::private:

My feet are hollering this morning so I am going to join you Moms......lsv and dynavap my pain away.
As a chronic pain devotee(involuntary)I would be far less productive and pleasant to be around without cannabis.
When I hear a supposed expert prattle on about how cannabis is non effective.........I kind of want to mount up and share my misery a bit.

I just hashed up my dynavap and chased it with several lsv bowls............feeling much better.
Off to up pot some plants and pop some beans in the dirt super nice to be productive.
Going from shit to shinola in a few breaths is pretty goddamn handy........lolz.

I just hashed up my dynavap and chased it with several lsv bowls............feeling much better.
Off to up pot some plants and pop some beans in the dirt super nice to be productive.
Going from shit to shinola in a few breaths is pretty goddamn handy........lolz.
You know, I'm feeling a bit poorly. Think Imma fire up the vape and blast some vapor. Last night's med sesh is but a vague, fond, memory. It's fine. I took notes. I've moved on, but I'd like to capture a bit of the bliss. Up, up Arizer, away. I need to get high, high, high.
You know, I might still be high from last night. I put my toothbrush in the refrigerator, and called someone I owe money to. It's all good. My teeth aren't due for a brushing until tomorrow, and the check is in the mail.

Now I'm not high from last night. This is from this morning .
7 heading to 10.
I'm taking notes.

Last edited:
Someones gotta do it @neoautomaton, rather you than me.:smoke:

I am around the 8 mark so feeling fine.:thumbsup:

Ten. 10. Ten. Tenny, ten ten. I have been in testing mode, and have been vaping constantly for days. Ten. Ten, and more ten. Definitely something to write home about. I've vaped Tutankamon, Cookie Dough, Wedding Cake, Mendo Breath, Purple Punch. I'm feeling no pain. It has been the best week.

I used to say 9.5 and 10 a bit but have dropped back on the scale a bit so I can accommodate dabs now as well.:myday:
So I am at a bubbly 7.6 right now ( I was near going to type ATM until I found that anacronym hast more than one meaning:smilie-devil:).

I used to say 9.5 and 10 a bit but have dropped back on the scale a bit so I can accommodate dabs now as well.:myday:
So I am at a bubbly 7.6 right now ( I was near going to type ATM until I found that anacronym hast more than one meaning:smilie-devil:).
Had to google this.....
Let's ASSume we mean at the moment in here....
Loving my new weed currently (no acronyms) and up in the 7-8s
No dabs today so far

Solid 8 heading for 10 and bed hopefully..........vapcaps and woodscents through a large volume piece is awesome sauce.
Weird how that tiny vapcap solid milks a piece with flame power also.
Been vaping exclusively for a few years now and it still amazes me how such tiny amounts go so far.

Yabba dabba doo, straight to 9 after 5 hours of bubble hashing, needed a dab to get back on track...now what do I do with the bubble once it is dry...more research.:smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back