Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Yabba dabba doo, straight to 9 after 5 hours of bubble hashing, needed a dab to get back on track...now what do I do with the bubble once it is dry...more research.:smoke:

If you figure it out, let me know. I have some bubble hash, but am not sure if I am using it correctly. I just put a bit on flower. Seems to out last the flower.

You can sandwich it between flower and vape it
Tastes good and longer sesh

Or you can dab it on your QB or nail or sic
Just scoop a small amount and dump in nail/QB

I dab it mostly these days or I really like getting some rosin on a tool and dipping it in the bubble hash then dab that - yum and buzzed :)

Ppl squish it into rosin but I prefer to keep it as it is, as it is nice as is

I squish my kief/pollen/grinder powder

Would love to see your setup @LesPlenty
How much did you get from how much material

Also if you keep all that wet weed you can use to make hash oil with iso or ethanol

Last edited:
No I just load it full.........lightly and have at it.
You will notice some differences from flower like it melts some or forms a blob just stir often.
The solo on 5 does an excellent job.......if your product bubbles like actual bubbles it is still too wet.
Melt into a blob is good bubbling for dry hash indicates either too much moisture or non purged solvent.
That is not for pressed rosin.......I do not do that.

No I just load it full.........lightly and have at it.
You will notice some differences from flower like it melts some or forms a blob just stir often.
The solo on 5 does an excellent job.......if your product bubbles like actual bubbles it is still too wet.
Melt into a blob is good bubbling for dry hash indicates either too much moisture or non purged solvent.
That is not for pressed rosin.......I do not do that.
I find when I sandwich hash in vapes it does clog them quicker
Main reason I sandwich is to not have the fine hash get sucked through the vape so much

Bubble hash that is full melt is just that and will kind of liquify before leaving nothing on the nail
The lesser grades leave a slight black ash to qtip clean

No solvent in mine though ice water made

Solvent is with the wet material and AVB and pucks from squishing to make hash oil

I am rosin dipped in bubble hash smashed to a 9 and cruising right now :)

I keep going to write ATM but since @LesPlenty wrote that post a bit back I keep double typing.....lol

Last edited:
I find when I sandwich hash in vapes it does clog them quicker
Main reason I sandwich is to not have the fine hash get sucked through the vape so much

Bubble hash that is full melt is just that and will kind of liquify before leaving nothing on the nail
The lesser grades leave a slight black ash to qtip clean

No solvent in mine though ice water made

Solvent is with the wet material and AVB and pucks from squishing to make hash oil

I am rosin dipped in bubble hash smashed to a 9 and cruising right now :)

I keep going to write ATM but since @LesPlenty wrote that post a bit back I keep double typing.....lol
I made mine with ice water. No solvents. Going to try it every which way today.

Last edited:
CSC-0395.jpg

Dry sift not totally clean but certainly a nice start?
CSC-0399.jpg

One hit with a lsv.........
CSC-0397.jpg

Two hits.............why no melt?

I just found a use for the shovel end of my Happy Daddy The Globfather Ti dabber, bubble hash scoop;
hd-001-glob-t-happy-daddy-the-globfather-titanium-1.442_large.jpg

I might have hit 9 straight (or should that be bent)up.:smoke:
Both the 73 and 25 micron Bubble dabbed to nothing, only a tiny bit of dark matter swabbed off my Ti nail after quite a few scoops.:smug:

I just found a use for the shovel end of my Happy Daddy The Globfather Ti dabber, bubble hash scoop;
hd-001-glob-t-happy-daddy-the-globfather-titanium-1.442_large.jpg

I might have hit 9 straight (or should that be bent)up.:smoke:
Both the 73 and 25 micron Bubble dabbed to nothing, only a tiny bit of dark matter swabbed off my Ti nail after quite a few scoops.:smug:
The black matter is prob from 25

90 usually leaves next to nothing if pure
73 can be similar

Scoop is perfect :)
Tasty stuff ay :thumbsup:

Been cruising at an altitude of 7. NASA, Forget the Space Force and sign me up for the first Space Patrol mission. :treadmill:

I was trying out my new Blackwood stems for my Air and Solo today, and I was a ten. I'd use the Solo, then the Air, then the Solo, then the Air...then I was thinking, " It might not be possible to get any higher...or a good idea to try, or you will fall asleep", but Bruce Banner and the Blackwood Stems kept talking to me...I had a very nice nap.
Then I tried my @ddave's new wands of wonder, The Gentleman and The Dirty Pig, with my GG Silver Surfer. Whip free perfection. Switched from Bruce Banner to Wedding Cake, and am back at a 10.
Such a good day. Such delightful toys.

Been waffling from lsv to woodscents to nano to dynavap wet to dry and..........I love them all.
I think maybe I love the lsv a lil bit more but...........really hard to tell for sure without more hands on I reckon.
Seems like I love one most then a couple days goes by and suddenly I long for another...........first world issue for sure!
Solid 8 and gonna make 10 happen shortly!

Been waffling from lsv to woodscents to nano to dynavap wet to dry and..........I love them all.
I think maybe I love the lsv a lil bit more but...........really hard to tell for sure without more hands on I reckon.
Seems like I love one most then a couple days goes by and suddenly I long for another...........first world issue for sure!
Solid 8 and gonna make 10 happen shortly!
I do the same
My "favourite" can change at times...lol
Good to have options
Def first world problems....
Vaping up a storm riding on an 8

giphy.gif

Me dabbing all sorts of stuff today...my feet went for a walk without me earlier, must have been near 10, been pissing myself laughing at @Stevenski form tonight.:smoke:
Still time for Plenty more.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back