Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

C'mon @arb, y'all is meant to say how high you are too.:smoke:
Before I forget 7.8 and about to finish harvesting, so need my eyesight(what is left of it anyway) to chop with as little blood loss as possible.:thumbsup:

WS and mighty plus a couple of GHs has had me rocking today

About to watch a movie, got the plenty packed full in the faux roor ready to roll.....

Should send me from this 6.5 close to double digits

The halo sic is ready for a rosin dab if needed

20190507_204607.jpg
20190507_204904.jpg

EDIT
Plenty rooring high right now :)

Last edited:
Only a lowly 5, won't stay that way for long.:thumbsup:
@arb do you have an actual dab rig(PID /torch nail) or are you referring to your concentrate set up with your LSV, I was just wondering what set up you have?

All lsv right now but quartz bangers and caps are on the boat from china.
The people who have dabbing experience are saying equal to but more convenient with the lsv with some saying they taste the metal pad.
I don't know yet but I will find out no matter how much experimenting it takes me...........for science!

All lsv right now but quartz bangers and caps are on the boat from china.
The people who have dabbing experience are saying equal to but more convenient with the lsv with some saying they taste the metal pad.
I don't know yet but I will find out no matter how much experimenting it takes me...........for science!
Always for science sake.....

I think you will like the QB
Quicker way to consume dabs also

For science sake i think you should look at a nail or halo dish too

For science sake of course....

And a coil is better than a torch imo

7.5 and might mow some lawn...or not, black cockatoos have made a hell of a mess chomping up the banksia nuts(look like small tight packed pine cones) and are a pain to clean up.:argh:

Whoops... may have taken it a little too far.... I'm a good 8 right now lol. However... I may be feeling a tiny bit more motivated.

giphy-19.gif

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday morning... (or middle of the night/Monday morning for you Aussies lol)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back