Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Been getting friendly with Bruce Banner and Emperor Cookie Dough. Been vaping these off and on for 7 months so the honeymoon is over, but we do have stable, long term relationships which is good because I have a crap ton left. No complaints, just saying. On the other hand, I like to get to know a strain. I just need a lot of many varieties, know what I mean? Sure you do.
So I'm an @Ed's TnT Blackwood stem for Air away from a 9, so guess what Imma do? Good guess. See you in the stratosphere. bonghitbonghitbonghit

@I'm Ron Burgundy, the bearded burbler(sounded better than milky mumma):smile:

I can't feel anything below my eyeballs(I can feel them, they are scratchy), must be close to 9.:smoke:

upload_2019-5-24_21-25-10.jpeg

After that last bowl last night, I was able to sleep. I'd been hesitating to vape right before bedtime, thinking I was being a greedy pants to vape right before bed. Need to be high to fall asleep? Time for the piggy snout! and I hate wearing it in bed. So not sexxxy, and it scares the cat. Still, I do have the piggy snout for a reason, so I have been vaping before bed recently, and I sleep 200% better, or some such figure ( so bad at math!) . Now I can say it's medicinal, and not wear the snout to bed. That should improve my sleep even more.
Right now, I'm high as a three, but it's residual, and should go away after I have my coffee. Must stop this from happening, so Imma bust out my VapCap M and get this day started. Yes, I know it's late, but I over slept.
20190513_113747.jpg

The Snout Out And About

So Wedding Cake and Cookie Dough won first and third place at last weekend's Hightimes Cannabis Cup in Southern California. In honor of this, and the fact that I grew both last Summer, I am vaping them both. Not at the same time. No, I give them the respect they both deserve, and alternate. I like Wedding Cake quite a bit, and would grow it again. Cookie Dough, not so much. It's great and all, but there was so much of it, it's been my primary bud this year. Grew from clones. This has placed me in the eightish range. Could get higher, but am watching Zodiac, and don't want to lose the plot.

Last edited:
9.2...yabba dabba doo...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back