Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

It's been a rainy, cottage day... and I've been bored. Which means I've been vaping and am now into the wine lol....

Cruising at a solid 8 and rising. I'm hoping to reach the elusive 10 tonight. But right now I have a serious case of the munchies. Good thing dinner is soon... but I would love a baguette and some Brie....

View attachment 12069
My wife bought me lunch!
She is French so we had a baguette & ice coffee + egg roll’s + steak & shrimp.
Maui WOWIE rip’s in da garden.
Level 9.00 just = medicated or stoned but both actually?
Over dosed again!
Heat wave today?
Sunny and hot? (West Side of USA)

So it's hot, and @Madri-Guy keeps bringing me watermelon, white chocolate raspberry cold brew iced coffees, iced tea and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies ( that he baked early morning before the heat set in). He's installed irrigation and grey water systems in the front and back yards, and carries out ice for the garden, so the plants won't suffer in the heat. This means I don't have to worry about tomatoes, squash, strawberries, or any of their kind. When he's done with the plants, he comes in and mists the air in front if the fan. I can vape Purple Trainwreck, read good books, and make impossibly long lists of Weed I Want To Try Before I Die, while being misted like a house plant and avoiding heat stroke. It's not even that I'm special. @Madri-Guy has been giving the dogs a cool bath every time they come inside, and has frozen 2 liter bottles of water for the cats to rest near to cool off. That is, if they aren't on the front porch under the misters he installed to keep them comfortable. It's like the produce section of a nice super market out there, and the cats love it. So much so, I can't actually sit on my porch furniture, it all being feline occupied as it is.
The amazing thing is, @Madri-Guy doesn't drink. You'd think he'd stay blotto with that sort of day, but he just studies for his upcoming boards, and keeps the household safe from heat exhaustion. Myself, the Purple Trainwreck has choo chooed me on down the tracks to a nice 9.
Despite one son trying to kill me, I feel pretty lucky in the Mom department. I have to ignore one kid entirely, but that leaves me with @Madri-Guy, and heck yeah, I have a favorite.

M-G has just come in from checking the water temperature and level in the bee's watering tray. Gonna start calling him aquaman.

So it's hot, and @Madri-Guy keeps bringing me watermelon, white chocolate raspberry cold brew iced coffees, iced tea and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies ( that he baked early morning before the heat set in). He's installed irrigation and grey water systems in the front and back yards, and carries out ice for the garden, so the plants won't suffer in the heat. This means I don't have to worry about tomatoes, squash, strawberries, or any of their kind. When he's done with the plants, he comes in and mists the air in front if the fan. I can vape Purple Trainwreck, read good books, and make impossibly long lists of Weed I Want To Try Before I Die, while being misted like a house plant and avoiding heat stroke. It's not even that I'm special. @Madri-Guy has been giving the dogs a cool bath every time they come inside, and has frozen 2 liter bottles of water for the cats to rest near to cool off. That is, if they aren't on the front porch under the misters he installed to keep them comfortable. It's like the produce section of a nice super market out there, and the cats love it. So much so, I can't actually sit on my porch furniture, it all being feline occupied as it is.
The amazing thing is, @Madri-Guy doesn't drink. You'd think he'd stay blotto with that sort of day, but he just studies for his upcoming boards, and keeps the household safe from heat exhaustion. Myself, the Purple Trainwreck has choo chooed me on down the tracks to a nice 9.
Despite one son trying to kill me, I feel pretty lucky in the Mom department. I have to ignore one kid entirely, but that leaves me with @Madri-Guy, and heck yeah, I have a favorite.

M-G has just come in from checking the water temperature and level in the bee's watering tray. Gonna start calling him aquaman.
@Madri-Guy
What a decent man you have raised there @Madri-Gal
A proper human

How do you reach 9.5?
IMG_20190809_163936.jpg

IMG_20190810_130219.jpg

That is how!
Still early,. just about 7 now, working for more.

7.0 in a permanent level is my function level?
Sounds like we row the same boat, I am still getting used to his dabbing business, hence the 9.5 yesterday, I am a much more civilized 8.75 as I type without being able to quite see....bedtime me thinks!

I just had 2 days worth of dabs in a 30-minute sesh of rosin in my new/old CFx, 27 tokes in all. I am a.toasty, almost jittery 9.12!
Everything is getting blurry!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back