Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

9 out of ten after doing a big dab of cookies and cream rosin in the Divine Tribe v4 Crucible and 1:1 honey from the Terp Pen. It’s one of those long, sneakily strong highs that I usually can only get from concentrate.

1568507400659.jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished watching the crappiest football grand final I have ever witness, had dabs and bourbon for Brekkie in anticipation...but it was shit!
The game was over by half time when I tried some brownies my wife helped me make(she did everything really, I just ground the hooch flour in a mortar and pestle. 1 cup of hooch flower and 200grams of canna butter in the recipe that a friend gave me as I supplied them with the material to make the butter)
I had 2x 1" squares and I convinced my wife to take 1 small nibble(she never partakes in the devil's lettuce)
It is just after 6 and my wife is in bed! A bit dizzy and really heavy feeling, her words.
I have not had anything except bourbon since the slice and I am buzzing nicely, this is the first time I have felt any effects from medibles, so I would say I am a nice fuzzy buzzy body feeling 7.5.
All my portable concentrate devices are loaded ready to go...but I am not for a change.
I just finished scrubbing hash dots off the floor in my press room after pressing a couple more grams...down on my hands and knees with a rag and iso, I managed to find a dab or so but mostly just bent AF cleaning, you know how it gets.
So maybe I am closer to 8!

Our weather has been going up and down temp wise... and has been humid with rain. Anyone with arthritis knows.... this is fucked up weather lol.

So I started my day with a substantial dab. And then thought to myself.. a Solo stem would go nicely with this. Fired up the Solo.... and promptly forgot all about it.

Guess I'm high enough... :dog:

I'd say I'm a good 8. I think I need breakfast.

giphy-21.gif

7 ish

Ok I fess up, more like 9.5, Friday night, more like this,

1570199400988.png

Last edited:
Same here :rofl:
Got home from work just a bit ago. Had some blue dream and Sunshine OG delivered.
View attachment 13581
Taking rips of Blue Dream in the Solo2. :chill:
My new thing is vaping a Solo2 bowl for a 15 min cycle and then finishing it off in the Dynavap.
Ultimate extraction!

5.3 and rising
Looks so nice those buds do.....

Whats up Vapor Asylum?
I’m high. 8.99
The Solo2 battery is depleted....so the Air making an appearance tonight. 3+ years and going strong. :chuck: Finishing off in the Dynavap.
View attachment 13978
Dude I love the D020!
Just had about 3 dab’s of GPD = 8.7777777 most prolific disease of my existence on da pale blue dot we all live on!
Portable wise the SOLO work’s well?
I change the battery pack’s when needed?

Dude I love the D020!
Just had about 3 dab’s of GPD = 8.7777777 most prolific disease of my existence on da pale blue dot we all live on!
Portable wise the SOLO work’s well?
I change the battery pack’s when needed?
Man this piece is function at its peak. Perfect combo for vapor bong. I use my LSV, Air and Solo through this piece!
so inexpensive, haven’t broken it yet *knocks on wood*

I vaped this weed I got at the rec shop called Lemon Meringue.
Supposed lineage:
lemon sunk x cookies and cream

it’s really strong, energetic effect with a sense of well-being. Super uplifting 10/10

0E29B40B-4044-4F49-87CE-D0C2DCBF7F63.jpeg
A06483DD-42ED-4D30-BD88-527EC13DFA6B.jpeg

I’ll post some proper pictures tomorrow morning.
:chuck:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back