Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

@Cuckfumbustion I'm sure you can appreciate a well blown up eq bag....
Look at it.... And it tasted good.....
I'm having another today.....
And you can breath in all that with no restriction. @ddave 's V3 looks cool and he is getting a better source If you get serious with the EQ again. I might this winter. It does feel like gas from an alien planet when you get it right. The vapor planet is a solid 10. And your head feels like a balloon from the lower gravity.

Last edited:
And you can breath in all that with no restriction. @ddave 's V3 looks cool and he is getting a better source If you get serious with the EQ again. I might this winter. It does feel like gas from an alien planet when you get it right. The vapor planet is a solid 10. And your head feels like a balloon from the lower gravity.

I already have the v3 from @ddave...
It can release tastes that other capes can't find...

GSC is a different kine high = 7.125.
Sunday = CIVILIZED
zyKIoFz.jpg

More than the strain is way you vaporize?

That's how I imagined it. Did away with any sort of metal basket to get clogged or trap any larger particles. When things slow down in the wintertime. I might get a V3.

How high are you right now? Whatever number you think Fats Waller is by the time he gets his peppermint candy.:chill:
Fats Waller - You're A Viper

I might be a 10 but I'm definitely cruising 35 in a 55. Otherwise about as productive as this.....

How high are you right now? 0-10 We are talking altitude right? :angel2: Just got the EVO's Lynx and full of space gas from traveling back from the planet Vapetopia. :newspaper:
Decided then that I needed to fashion myself a space helmet cause I just got myself commandeered as the head pilot of the Space Patrol. :partyhat:

SPACE PATROL WOMEN'S DAY MAGAZINE SPOT 1953

Zero. I need to get busy. :hmm:

8.. it's rest night and I just stuffed the evo with kief/rosin/herb in my mini elb mod....
So much taste, and vapour that could be mistaken for smoke, at such low temps, i don't think I am sold on anything other than my evo for a while.....

8.. it's rest night and I just stuffed the evo with kief/rosin/herb in my mini elb mod....
So much taste, and vapour that could be mistaken for smoke, at such low temps, i don't think I am sold on anything other than my evo for a while.....
I'm about a 7 or 8. Somewhere around there?
QBMUUCd.jpg

@Prolusio is that CARL SAGAN as your AVATAR?
I like NEIL DE GRASSE TYSON however CARL started it all!
CARL SAGAN is from the same line a NEWTON (IMO)

CARL used CANNABIS which gave him Wisdom and he advanced CIVILIZATION

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back