Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I only spent about 5 hours out of bed yesterday, drank a liter (.25 gallon) of Jim Beam at a friend's 60 birthday/retirement party Saturday. I was just giddy and crook when I got up and thought a little dab will fix or fuck me, the little cough after my dab nearly blew my head off, the worst headache I can remember having, it is still hanging on today!
At least I can eat now...I hope you get a bit better soon @Madri-Gal, at least enough to have a vape to help feel better.

Oh yeah, sitting at 7.6
Thank you, @LesPlenty. I hope you feel better as well.

I know its supposed to be how high i am now, but last night i was fully incapable of using my phone...
I was well over a 10...
Haven't really vape lately, tolerance was lowest its ever been for me... then i had 3 rosin hits from my vapcap vong with coil...
Apart from eating cannabis i dont think iv ever been as high as last night...

It is 3:45 and I just got home, only 8.5 as I was too busy drinking to keep Corona at bay!

Well, I'm vaping. It helps me cough, and keep things open. Slow, deep breaths. One concession I will make to Corona is to add some glass so I can smooth things out. Some water would be nice. Actually, I've made a few concessions for Corona virus.
Now I want to buy a new vape, or something. A dab matt? An enail? Sure, but maybe I shouldn't buy anything, because I might be dead soon. But, come on. How cheap is that?
I'm a freaked out four.
And I need stuff. I must buy something. What should I try before I die? Any suggestions?

And I need stuff. I must buy something. What should I try before I die? Any suggestions?
IMG_20191117_203259.jpg

Rubies could be your 2nd best friend!
Sitting at about 7, dabs and WS to fix a hang over...again.

It's been a long day... and I didn't take my first toke until almost noon. I have since made up for that. And am sitting here with my Solo and a tequila drink... I figure I'm at a good 5 and rising. I plan on getting a wee bit high this evening folks... so I might either be a whole lot of fun later or passed out. Lmao... we doing squares on it? Any bets?

giphy-31.gif

It's been a long day... and I didn't take my first toke until almost noon. I have since made up for that. And am sitting here with my Solo and a tequila drink... I figure I'm at a good 5 and rising. I plan on getting a wee bit high this evening folks... so I might either be a whole lot of fun later or passed out. Lmao... we doing squares on it? Any bets?

View attachment 17297

Remember 70% alcohol to kill germs. Be safe moms......(im betting on passed out by 10)

Midday here and I have been dabbing for a couple of hours, sitting on 8 already...gunna be a long day!

Been on a concentrate and bourbon bender today, rocking along at 8.5,
giphy.gif

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back