Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Dip, dab dribblin 8.8!

I got inspired by the morning sesh that @bulllee posted in the DV thread this morning. Got a few things done... and decided to take a break and vape a bit. For motivation to continue the chores. You know.

Well... I sat down and logged on here... fired up the SSV and..... you know how there's a line you can pass where you are no longer energized, but are now bordering fucked up?

I may have lost count of my hits... and now I'm sitting here all

giphy-28.gif

Been electrical diagnosing, something in my mini solar system as my outdoor waterfall stopped running, found the problem and now have a lot of work to do...bugger.

I decided some temp testing on the Halo would be a better way to spend the arvo...I am a very bent...I mean medicated 21.2...I mean 9.

Nice one @I'm Ron Burgundy? , I am blazed from testing a freebie win too (FC comp), I have flattened 3 batteries in my new Xmax Ace and just found it has a boost temp for cleaning and concentrates...255C(491f) and it actually does concentrates quite well, I am a blurry 8.8.
IMG_20200522_164517.jpg

I'm high enough I thought it would be a good idea to go on the internet and report on the matter. Then, that caused doubt and I had to vape some more in case I wasn't really high. Mebbe I just thought I was high, but I was mostly hopeful? I vaped some more to be sure . Now I am high. Higher. More high.
This Sweet Tooth is especially sugary, and it tastes like fruity candy. The good kind. The red kind.
9.25. Super Sterling High.

I FINALLY got some concentrates lol... I've been out for over a month now. Shit... it might have been two months. Time has sort of gotten muddy....

Anyway I have dabbed myself silly this afternoon/evening. Cross eyed crazy. Feeling fine on cloud nine kind of high. A definite 9. Now... do I want to push it to a 10 or just enjoy where I'm at is the real question.

giphy-29.gif

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back