Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Hanging out with my Splinter, trying to figure out the darned thing. The Splinter is easy, but the mod confounds me. I've had computers with fewer functions. Still, like most good stoners, I managed a solid 6.5 this a.m. No joke, if I could get to a 9 or 10 today, I'd so be there. It's Medicinal, plus, I'm a Stoner. There I said it. I was told I could never be a Pot Head, because I can't roll a joint. I still can't roll a joint. Ask me if I care. I'd wait until I'm not so cranky, but you can ask.
6.5, and climbing.
Malice in the grinder.

This new batch of Blue Dream has me floating at 8.5 :chill:
34E79C9F-8F4A-41DF-B377-3D701D3EA24B.jpeg

I'm at a nice, solid 5. For days I was alternating between my Solo and Splinter, and pretty much chain vaping for pain control, so I'm good with a mellow 5. All of the adrenaline from the last week left, and I'm crashed and crushed. I will take a 5. After my coffee, we'll see. Nothing wrong with a 6, 7 or 8.
Northern Lights, Sweet Tooth, and Malice, on the menu.

I have dabbed myself silly today...my eyes feel like they are squeezing closer together and I am humming all over, not the slightest hint of a 'whitey' but I feel pretty full, might have a WS or 3 to calm down...9.1...and a bit!

Currently using my WoodScents, my Ditanium, and my Splinter in sequence.
Sea Wolf, Northern Lights, Malice, and Cakewalk on the menu.
No pain control, and my hand is not happy after a too tight cast, so DYI pain control methods in effect.
That's why I've been stoned since 4:00 a.m.
Pain is at an 8, so I'm aiming for an 8.
I'm at a 7, so I'm gaining on it.

I woke up at 10:00a.m. and ate two caramels, and once mellow... at about 11:30 I had a 1000Mg brunch!
DSC06466.jpg

Brunch was over... and in many ways, I already was too!
Then I sat here in front of computer... you've seen it before....
Photo on 8-2-20 at 6.20 PM.jpg

... and began vaping. I was doing The Good Work.. and testing portables, so I could assign each to the correct patient... and then I had to pit each one against my SSV.
This means that the SSV had a workout as it was pitted against a number of portables... Damn---> Those portables started coming out of the woodwork! Closet... boxes, OLD boxes, Drawers, shelves... they marched to show their stuff!
I found an excuse to enjoy each then teach each of them a lesson by letting them watch me do an explosive blast, as I rode the wave.
Hmmm.. I forgot the question... Let me look at top of screen for thread topic....
OHHHH! I get it.
9.2 but it's still early

Last edited:
Walking around, totally stoopid after testing a few new stems with my Woodscents. Wanted a few pictures. Don't remember why. Someone talked Madri-Guy into running out for Burmese food. Wish I could remember how I did that, I love Burmese food.
I don't know what number I am. I can't count that high, because I am that high.

Worst 4 letter word I know, good to see you kickkin the 'Tire' perc there @I'm Ron Burgundy?
Let me guess...Blue Dream?
I am having a few dabs (surprise, surprise) and am cruising on a 6.5!
haha cheers! I am so high :whoa:
And yes you are correct, blue Dream
This little China glass bubbler is sturdy as hell! I think I’ve had it for a couple years at least.

It's Friday here, dabs for brekkie, dabs and WS for lunch and I am all set for a big arvo...7.7?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back