Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Been vaping too much, using concentrate way to much... think it saps my energy when i do it too often, especially with the heat in uk right now....

so im having a night of little cannabis tonight.. jus 1 vapcap and a firefly load is my lot.. gonna be a 6 for today...

I think it's time for a dab

download (8) Bitch.jpg

Done 3 days of intense training, my body is absolutely broken all over... flower in evo has me at a 6...
Instant muscle relief, it really does work...
Considering some goo to get me to a 9, i deserve it......

Been dabbing and portable vaping all day,

Now having a couple double WS to get ready for a Plenty nightcap...a solid 9!

Bringing out bongs I have not used for a little while and having to take numerous vids before getting the water level right for the function thread coupled with saying goodbye to the boss early this morning so I am baching tonight has left me close to a whitey...9.5...and it is only just past midday!

Just finished stripping buds from their limbs and had some lost trichomes to get rid of,
IMG_20200905_205628.jpg

A couple trays worth gave me a nice couple of shovel dirty dabs and the rest went in the Tera in a bud sanga...on 220c(no concentrate mode for me with sangas),
IMG_20200905_205749.jpg

I got the fluff out before the bud lid went on!
Quite a toastie feeling 9 and a bit as I had to try some fresh squish,
IMG_20200905_210921.jpg

No blowouts this time...except my head,

I now have a Vimeo account but I don't know how to crop a video on there or my computer yet, Streamable has a nice simple crop and edit feature, I have downloaded Openshot but that is confusing as hell...too bent to learn tonight!

Fuck. I am at a 6 & rising & just got the email webcams are to be on for our UK hookup in 15 minutes. I thought it was voice only so decided to vape a bowl. Can you wear sunglasses indoors when it's raining? Asking for a friend.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back