Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

At a 3 but working fast on a 10 & a nap.... Maybe... Have no where to go. Crap I cant go no where Mom & dad left were going to fly but with stuff how it is decided to drive. Will be gone for some time. So that actually worked out. I'm busting out The Hammer.

I've threatened to come out tackle & lick the face of the next person I catch dropping off meals / food in the driveway. I've no more room.
I've been living on Culver's xtra Large, vanilla, M&M, Reese's PB cups with strawberries chunky malt / shake Thingy.
Had over a dozen ofem in the past two days.

They come out in the same consistency they went in. Info that needs to be shared.

Oh the Kings... I was 16 years old, uncomfortable in my own skin, would lock up tighter than Fort Knox when within a mile of any girl my age.
As I see my son go through the same .... See the most wonderful power that music has... Back to working on my 10

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have gone a wee bit beyond an 8......

giphy-33.gif

Oh that brownish nasty looking water in my straight tube is peppermint wine.
I thought you might have had reindeer piss in it (magic mushie juice)...a step up from cranberry extract!
I am about an 8 myself...with ethanol, not mushie juice!

Aiming for a 5ish today, so no rosin...
But the evo with just flower, uk exodus cheese, has me more of a 7...
Been using too much concentrates, need a back off..

Im at a buzzy 4 with solo at level 4 max...Vaping some grapefruit which may be the tastiest herb iv ever had..

20201127_125325.jpg

Im at a buzzy 4 with solo at level 4 max...Vaping some grapefruit which may be the tastiest herb iv ever had..

View attachment 22391
I have some GRAPEFRUIT SEED’S of CANNABIS I want 2-pop? (Next grow season) March’s end (most probably)
North of the equator on the Pale Blue Dot in a far quarter of the UNIVERSE!
Black FRIDAY 2-day!

Last edited:
Rained off today...
Being driven about is a nice change..
At a nice 4 with solo..

20201204_131113.jpg

M, got so high, I dumped some ABV into a container of herbal fluff. WTF?

Ahaha i hate doing that...

Hitting an unloaded vapcap is another thing i do when im too high...
Its usually when i realise i need to clean it, caus i get a pretty good hit jus from the build up...

Not putting the lid on an evo basket is another... fills lower chamber of ht with herb.. basterd to get out..

Forgetting elbow screen in eq and then just eating all your herb.... with your lungs....

Not weed related but i often put drinks in freezer to cool quick, but im high and forget.. until they explode... lost a freezer this way...

Get munchies, go put food in oven...
Return half hour later in expectation of tasty sustenance.. only to realise i didnt turn oven on yet...

Ahhhh stoned mistakes...
Why is this not a thread....??

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back