Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Got up at 4 a.m. to let a dog out out. Decided early coffee and a vape would be just compensation for having to stand in the rain while the dog watered the yard. Now at a toasty 6, and am going to make some chocolate stout waffles. @Madri-Guy had to work Christmas and surrounding days, so today is the start of our Christmas break. Madri-Guy will be starting a new job at a Hospice starting next week, so we will be enjoying this time between.

I took a couple edibles last night to help me sleep. Did you ever wake up in the morning and feel like your eyes were glued shut? I cannot get them to focus.... I'm still high LOL! Nothing like waking up at a good 3. Happy Monday morning! :ko:
The issue I have with edible’s is exactly has you posted!
Edible’s seem to last longer than vaping?
Rarely when there is nothing programmed for one’s activity edible’s effect’s are well noted?

My wife who is the $ machine in our relationship put up with my ridiculous behavior ?
@Madri-Gal love the one your with: song from the 70’s!

Last edited:
I'm at a 2. I broke the start of my 2 week fast from anything THC 4 days in. I was having some serious bad thoughts of things I'd like to do with a person in upper management.

There was young gal that was being taken advantage of by him also a young Fella whom I've taken a strong liking to whom I call Dabs. Dabs was caught ripping dabs in the parking lot by this loser in management. This loser in management was making dabs clock out at times & still work or be let go.

A part time job is not worth the issues that would come from being stupid. So I recently met this loser in his drive way, while staying in the street off of his property, we talked for less than 2 minutes. I let him know he would be called into the big man's office the next day, let him know the two people that would be there being the young gal & my young buddy Dabs.

To my surprise he showed the next day & to be honest my anxiety was headed for a full blown panic attack..... " I've Ducked Up Bad This Time ! " " Why Do I Always get Involved In This Crap " " I'm So Damn Stupid " " I Should Have..." ' I Shouldn't.... " Do any of you ever should on your self ?

I've found that when I should on my self it has to do with shame.

I let the main boss know we needed to talk & I would be bringing 2 others in after we had spoke a minute. I felt like my chest was going to explode I practice my mantra the Doc gave me years ago. While also "Concentrate on breathing " I tell my self. I walk staring ahead, a fella & gal pass me smilling, saying Hi, the best I can do is a nod.
I reach the parking lot & slip into the car with Dabs. We talk a bit & he passes me his rig saying something about this being new & take it easy to which I reply

" Doood Please ! "

I was 4 days in with no THC. I took a good size rip & left it at that. Things changed drastically when I stepped out of the car. I went to the meeting unable to pronounce a single syllable. I think I managed a " Well I think So " & an " of course " other than that I managed with just nods & at one point had a spurt of very embarrassing giggles :smug: But the big man Giggled to so something must have been funny :)

Will find out Monday if the loser is fired. If not his wife shall know.

Sorry if this bores any of you but I find typing like this to be very beneficial for me
Mom, please move this if you deem best..... Swinging for a 7-8 thats where my rod building goes smooth

Last edited:
Do any of you ever should on your self ?
I wish I knew another way

I'm inching closer back down to a 2... time to eat something, get closer to Zero and immediately reascend. Cold day, not much to do except wait for a couple of things to come from Sneaky Pete and Dabbing Warehouse, crank tunes and fart around the web... perfect.

I'm finding that the Bahama Mama flower (sat dom) to be way more euphoric than the Animal Face live resin (sat dom)... after this batch of dabs, I think I may go back to primarily flower.

Noice 7- Cooking for the whole week,huge meal prepping day, so I can't get too crazy.....girls are working in the office, so peace and quiet..
My tolerance is way back down....2 bowls on the solo 2 and I got there(GSC nothing special)....fuck , maybe my new CBD brought my tolerance down? ...not complaining..... :razz2:

About a 4, going to take it up to to a 7-8
IMG_20210109_153112.jpg
Seat thief, amazing how fast they settle in "sleeping"

I love my herbal flower ! Trates are great. Taste is so intense with trates. However I try to tend my tolerance. Which I completely laid to waste over New Years doing stupid size dabs.
Haha, I'm totally with you there, but I've been going strong with dabs since just before Thanksgiving. I usually pull everything back by a week or 2 after NYE... so, pretty much on course, might run a little late. After that I'll wean down on the flower and hopefully do a sustained T-break and totally reset (well, almost, those days are gone forever...) Yes, I'll probably always be more of a flower fan... just dabbling w/the dabs to learn about it mostly, really, and have a little fun during the holidays.

Edit: After at least 7-8 good sized hits from one cap (you saw how caked that MAC is), I'm at a solid 5 and climbing...

Last edited:
My evo been in for repair for bout a week...
This has done wonders for my tolerance...

Only been using minimal goo in a vapcap load every so often to get me above a 7...

The evo can get me above a 7 with jus flower...

Im at a nice functional 2 right now, had a vapcap of amnesia before work today...
Gave up my nicotine vape, being a little high make me not want for it...

Gotta the old ff out... paid 12 quid for this...
Ik its not the best but id of been a fool not to buy it...
20210113_175840.jpg

Packed it full of goo an kief....
Nice change from solo and vapcap...
Im a 6.5.........

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back