Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Why are COLAS not cool these daze’s?
Waddya mean? They are as popular as hell!
They just are not as easy to conceal, and global popularity has been won over by pure bud, no stem!
(also, millennials cry about "stem weight", too.... ffs!)
That's what I mean.

Waddya mean? They are as popular as hell!
They just are not as easy to conceal, and global popularity has been won over by pure bud, no stem!

That's what I mean.
I just had blueberry syrup on my GF waffles.
Focus!
COLAS (tail of the monkey in Spanish) fruit at the top of the CANNABIS TREE or BUSH?
On surfing trip’s south back in the early 70’s (not 2-date myself?) COLAS we’re kind of a rite of passage?
Only the tribe had COLAS (bud’s on a stick) the most powerful part believed by trolls!
I must sound kind of lame?
Loaded beyond reality however CIVILIZED!

Wham, bam, wowsers.

I do believe I'm at a 10.....

94326942_6173276345200_2200547036934176768_n.jpg

Dabpress 20mm enail with a quartz bowl has been a solid unit if a little large.
Had to replace the titanium as I seem to be allergic and the reaction gets worse each time so.........quartz.
Thca while bland and a bitch to make drops the hammer on my neuropathic spinal spasms and I highly recommend it.
8-10 and pain free works for me.
:freak:

So, not that baddah prunage (not shrinkage! It was HOTT water!) after only about 20-25 mins in the showah (bahston remembah):
416D44F3-36CF-446D-85D0-FF845614D6A6.jpeg
Man tho, sooo wasted there...lit... I got in kinda instantly realizing the inevitable was going to happen, and it has been many years, too, especially since the only tub is in the hall bath (kids... mostly just Lilly's really... she is such a slob even Sam only uses the master, notice how the cap is never ever on the tube EVER!) and I'm currently "refinishing" the master bath. But I wasn't in there 2 minutes and I had to get down in the tub and just lay there with hot water spatter-spraying (cool showah head), raining down everywhere, and the feeling of melting into the tub and down the drain... I used to love doing that as a kid getting baked right before shower or bath-time... spend hours in there... talk about shrinkage/prunage!!!

Food wasn't nearly as exciting, so not worth mentioning.... and right after I actually NAPPED...ME! never ever ever nap, not even as a baby, stopped before 2, just like Lilly. About 2 hours and it was GLORIOUS, actually, and not all that groggy waking up as is the norm! BONUS!

So time to do it all over again...! This time with Animal Face LR in my new AWESOME SiC insert in one of Shane's 25mm opaque bottom, deep-dish bangers, three 6mm SiC pearls, the Fuckitup, I mean Puffitup Dew Drop rig with the 'troller set at 425 the whole time... I'll even pre-warm my insert and balls (Shhh u) a tad before placing the dab right in the middle of all three balls so it almost evaporates off the dabber instantly, then drop the 'sert, pull it when satisfied and re-drop, rinse & repeat until no mo' vapo'. Not 100% sure where I'll end up this time...? Thermosphere...? Ionosphere...? Whocaresasphere...? Inocaresasphere........!

Last edited:
Dabpress 20mm enail with a quartz bowl has been a solid unit if a little large.
Had to replace the titanium as I seem to be allergic and the reaction gets worse each time so.........quartz.
Thca while bland and a bitch to make drops the hammer on my neuropathic spinal spasms and I highly recommend it.
I have SCA ataxia?
MARIJUANA when I was recreational & CANNABIS since I realize the medical benefit’s of this demonized plant?
Parma hate’s self medicate culture?
In many case’s CANNABIS is decent 4-condition’s 2 obtain a life worth living!

They have any of this out your way...?:
Diamonds-3.png

My caregiver in Maine gets pure dry THCa diamonds like this (and w/sauce too) from Oasis Refinery for $50 a gram.... I'm always tempted but I feel so underwhelmed by high thc (88-92%) distillate carts, I'm kinda leery about taking a chance.... thoughts?

Last edited:
My caregiver in Maine gets pure dry THCa diamonds like this (and w/sauce too) from Oasis Refinery for $50 a gram.... I'm always tempted but I feel so underwhelmed by high thc (88-92%) distillate carts, I'm kinda of leery about taking a chance.... thoughts?
I have thoughts.
Diamonds are fucking great!
In sauce is usually more terpy in flavor... delicious, but it is harder to load in pen style vapes that have small diameter heaters...
Oh how we suffer!
$50 a gram is about right for a gram of that purity.
Strain matters of course, but I would go for some to try it in a heartbeat.
That is about what I pay here in a dispensary.
About the distillate carts:
In some states the testing laws varies... and that could mean that the THC used was 88-90% pure... and then mixed with PG or other carrier.
That is doubtful though if you have access to Diamonds.
I never liked the carts .. especially the PG/PEG blends. They kinda irritate my chest a bit.
Photo on 1-14-21 at 10.47 PM.jpg

These above were gifted to me... no PG and I have tried them, and provided cart/510 battery combos to a few patients.*(thanks donor!)
They actually were good medication.... It takes a good number of "hits" to get there.
Back to your question.... Don't be leery if you like concentrates.
This is my opinion.
Everybody ought to try the fruits of the new modern methods of Concentrate preparation!

Last edited:
I have SCA ataxia?
MARIJUANA when I was recreational & CANNABIS since I realize the medical benefit’s of this demonized plant?
Parma hate’s self medicate culture?
In many case’s CANNABIS is decent 4-condition’s 2 obtain a life worth living!
I believe cannabis is medicine for the human condition and has positive benefits even if physically whole........you?
View attachment 23502
My caregiver in Maine gets pure dry THCa diamonds like this (and w/sauce too) from Oasis Refinery for $50 a gram.... I'm always tempted but I feel so underwhelmed by high thc (88-92%) distillate carts, I'm kinda leery about taking a chance.... thoughts?
Hell no..........that is big time big city stuff there!
:nut:
I make mines with a press so solvent free.
It looks more like a white semi shiny powder......... kind of looks like crackles.
I think diamonds and sauce(sauce is the separated stuff put back in)is solvent based?
Honestly if I don't make it I don't even see it.........and I had never used a cart.
I am very naive and isolated as a producer.......ignorant hillbilly I am.

I have thoughts.
In sauce is usually more terry in flavor... delicious, but it is harder to load in pen style vapes that have small diameter heaters...
Oh how we suffer!
In some states the testing laws varies... and that could mean that the THC used was 88-90% pure... and then mixed with PG or other carrier.
I never liked the carts .. especially the PG/PEG blends. They kinda irritate my chest a bit.
View attachment 23506
These above were gifted to me... no PG and I have tried them, and provided cart/510 battery combos to a few patients.*(thanks donor!)
They actually were good medication.... It takes a good number of "hits" to get there.
This is my opinion.
Everybody ought to try the fruits of the new modern methods of Concentrate preparation!
I would listen to Vitolo he is far more experienced here than I!

4+

I think I’ve messed up my tolerance due to taking oil capsules and FECO syringe blobs.

It used to be a 10mg oil capsule would help with relaxation but now not so much.

Dabbing seems to work to overcome this issue. I don’t use flower anymore.
I get confused at these measurements
I measure in ml or grams and then point ml or point g as they are the same

.1 ml or .1g - is a very conservative dab and would not do lots sublingualy
.1 ml = 100mg and is a very small amount of oil physically

1ml will send an experienced weed head on an 8-10 hour ride if eaten/swallowed

How are people able to microdose 10mg then? And how is it effective at all... It would be less than a pin drop...

Or am I missing something?

I also believe dabbing the oil to be the most effective way to get decent hits off small amounts of oil

I have thoughts.
In sauce is usually more terry in flavor... delicious, but it is harder to load in pen style vapes that have small diameter heaters...
Oh how we suffer!
View attachment 23506
This is my opinion.

"I have thoughts."

I KNOW you do, and I warmly welcome those thoughts always!

"Diamonds are fucking great!
In sauce is usually more terry in flavor... delicious, but it is harder to load in pen style vapes that have small diameter heaters..."

I did get a couple of grams of some D&S (some indy, forget the strain) from the same producer (Oasis) back in Oct. but that was before I got the 710Coils setup and a real banger/cap... all I used for wax before were pens and a couple of shitty cheap amazon prime crap ones and crazy cheap dhgate (sunshinestore) even worse bangers I got with some j-hooks and an ash-catcher eons ago. I was never all that experienced with a torch and dabs anyway cuz I always knew I wanted an e-coil and why bother putting in all the effort (and product $) to getting a technique down to only never really use it...? So now I think I may be the cause of my unsatisfying experiences with D&S and should give it a shot with the e-coil. "terry in flavor"...not familiar with 'terry'...? I found it tasted ok, the more sauce (terps) the better, but as usual, there's never as much as you WANT, ha! The diamonds kinda suck to break apart and are surprisingly VERY hard actually. You have to be careful, if not sticky enough they can fly! And the diamonds themselves really just taste like straight disty... not like much of anything, just "dry" and a tad harsh(?). I dont really use the "butt-plug" (SourceVapes Orb4) much anymore... just wastes material with unsatisfactory results... the same with almost every pen/atomizer/mod/cart/pod/batt etc I've ever used actually... extremely wasteful, feeble hits.

"$50 a gram is about right for a gram of that purity."

As far as purity goes, there is no greater than them in dry form. 100% THCa, I believe, or insanely, ridiculously close with zero "residuals" at any reasonably detectable level...

"Strain matters of course, but I would go for some to try it in a heartbeat.
That is about what I pay here in a dispensary."

Only with the sauce tho... Shouldn't make one iota dif to the end result WHAT the source is with pure crystals OR disty. I am going to def try some now with the 710Coils setup! Good to know costs are similar up here!

"About the distillate carts:
I never liked the carts .. especially the PG/PEG blends. They kinda irritate my chest a bit."

Awesome point!!! and is probably the case with those carts, a strong mix going in to a weaker solution to get the inflated values on the label!! ... I know MA doesn't allow for any pg vg peg mct etc... but I'm not 100% sure about Maine in general (mct might be ok) most all established, respected places don't use any of those fillers, usually just either real weed derived terps or food grade to thin and flavor. I've had great carts before... tasty and almost dab-like with mind-bending results... but those are crazy $$$ and not worth it to me. Not to mention TOO easy... if you know what I mean... and all you do is suck on it til its gone in a day or 2.... $$$$$

"View attachment 23506
They actually were good medication.... It takes a good number of "hits" to get there."

Awesome! I'm glad they're getting used! I don't give a shit if J. Edgar fuckin' Hoover, or Harry J. fuckin' Anslinger were alive to read it either. FUCK THE FEDS.

"Back to your question.... Don't be leery if you like concentrates.
This is my opinion.
Everybody ought to try the fruits of the new modern methods of Concentrate preparation!"

The simplest answers are always the best! Thank you for your time @Vitolo!!

EDIT: And now, after that OPUS (sorry folks for the wall o' text) I am not nearly stoned enough... 1.5-2..? I'm gonna stick to flower until after dinner today... mix things up! A 5 will be attained in minutes. Thanks for reading, those that bothered!! HA!!

Last edited:
Waiting on two elev8rs supposed d to come today.One coil driven from Vgoodiez and one not from 7thfloor.
Prolly set one bowl for flower and try the other with the disc and goop.
Course I needed a 14mm beaker,jhook and wand for some reason to......I blame Moms for that AND the ridiculous pile of wood vapes we have accumulated!
Smashing myself with the Alpha for now and warming up the dabber,I love off day.
Solid 7-10 with a ear to ear grin.
:razz2:
CSC-0281.jpg

"terry in flavor"
I corrected that... I meant to type "terpy" but the computer "fixed" my spelling!
That shows you were paying attention.
I'm sort of used to being blamed for being an enabler.
YOU ARE!!!
You enabled us to post about vapes.. and now we are all enabled to learn more and feel better!
ENABLER!

OH fuck me...I ain't getting shit done today, solid 8 since 9 Am, and I haven't even started the volcano yet.
My birthday is coming soon, my friends are bringing gifts and packages.:love:
They know the only thing I want or need: I am out of Jars.....
I am feeling Loved and Blessed today!
Work will be there Monday!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back