Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

OH fuck me...I ain't getting shit done today, solid 8 since 9 Am, and I haven't even started the volcano yet.
My birthday is coming soon, my friends are bringing gifts and packages.:love:
They know the only thing I want or need: I am out of Jars.....
I am feeling Loved and Blessed today!
Work will be there Monday!
My cousin who was in a war called VIETNAM!
He would stop in THAILAND when coming home on leave.
The first camera 35mm was a TOPCON decent copy of a Other make however took great pictures!
But the THAI STICK’S were very CIVILIZED actually?
My PARKA 4 skiing was full of stick’s!
Some stoner’s said they looked like they were dipped in a white powder of some kind?
They got one in a coma of sort’s!
I don’t know if level of intensity would be CIVILIZED?
0 is my level at present?
Need CIVILIZATION = EXPRESSO & CANNABIS = BREAKFAST of CHAMPIONS!
No THAI just KIEF drenched GSC grown in the state on the west side of the USA north of MEXICO..

Last edited:
My new tool the Bowle... makes it too easy to Wake and Vake.
It sits next to the bed with a bullet in the chamber... and 4 more in the "Potter".
From when I open my eyes, I can be inhaling thick vapor within 5 seconds!
I am pretty pleased about now.
I have been floating between a 5 and 8 all day!
I just picked up some G13 and some Superglue an hour ago.... Let's see where this'll get me.:ko:
dipped in a white powder of some kind?
Opium Product.... Laudanum...easy to dip the sticks in after they are tied, and it dries to a pale powdery coating.
It'll fuck you up!

My new tool the Bowle... makes it too easy to Wake and Vake.
It sits next to the bed with a bullet in the chamber... and 4 more in the "Potter".
From when I open my eyes, I can be inhaling thick vapor within 5 seconds!
I am pretty pleased about now.
I have been floating between a 5 and 8 all day!
I just picked up some G13 and some Superglue an hour ago.... Let's see where this'll get me.:ko:

Opium Product.... Laudanum...easy to dip the sticks in after they are tied, and it dries to a pale powdery coating.
It'll fuck you up!
I’m at a big 0 (not the tire store?)
Chocolate bunny Cake and piece infused with GSC (central farm land greenhouse however decent)?
Ribeye steak 2-b CIVILIZED!
My younger kid is sustaining while PhD is her aim?
More COLAS 4-me 2-consume 2-achieve a level suitable 4-a subjective existence!
CANNABIS & CHOCOLATE chased with central coast red cab = CIVILIZATION

Waiting on two elev8rs supposed d to come today.One coil driven from Vgoodiez and one not from 7thfloor.
Prolly set one bowl for flower and try the other with the disc and goop.
Course I needed a 14mm beaker,jhook and wand for some reason to......I blame Moms for that AND the ridiculous pile of wood vapes we have accumulated!
Smashing myself with the Alpha for now and warming up the dabber,I love off day.
Solid 7-10 with a ear to ear grin.
:razz2:
View attachment 23528
Drool...,
That bud

So high.........testing out a new vape and new glass is always a blast when it is a positive thing.
Beaker is thick and beefy and the coil wrapped elev8r is really nice for the price point.
Tiny lil fucker gonna load up some rosin on a disc and see what happens........nice.
Pharmacological administration AND a tasty,calorie free hobby.
:nut:

Just been having some proper dabs for the first time in 6 days...eyes are a bit sticky...7 and climbing

Jus woke up so im at 0....
But last night i had my first proper dab in over a week...
That, and a strain change fucked me... was 9 last night...
Evertime i change strain, the girl who lives with me has a greenout.. she was 11....

Hehe... been away from home so was left to portable devices :thumbsup:

edit...8ish and seeing double so all good!:zzz:

Last edited:
Whew.........that seemed HIGHLY irregular.
Elev8r at 615f. for breakfast gonna try and not use the Alpha today.
My friend (had more than one maybe?) took LSD every SATURDAY and left the tribe 4-UNIVERSITY 2-become at mechanical engineer while some of the tribe traveled & LSD and GIN (from it’s container) however marijuana was mellow until the male plant’s Were pulled from the lineup?

The level of medical need is zero?
GSC is the strain that is leftover from a period without blood !
My new vaporizer is on it’s way so look’s like I’ll use what is in storage?

More Animal Face "LOUD" Resin (sat dom) for lunch today... SiC insert and ballz at 400 deg:
CBE44AEB-4E8C-4779-95EE-0A7811C913F4.jpeg

Easy 8 within the half.... tood'es.

Edit:
Loud Resin

The loud resin is created by extracting plants that are at the highest point of resin production. Similar to the live resin process but with a different blend of solvents to get the “loudest” terpene profiles possible. Jan 16, 2018

Last edited:
So did anyone have a response to the mg question I posted?
Just curious as to what I don't understand about it
I get confused at these measurements
I measure in ml or grams and then point ml or point g as they are the same

.1 ml or .1g - is a very conservative dab and would not do lots sublingualy
.1 ml = 100mg and is a very small amount of oil physically

1ml will send an experienced weed head on an 8-10 hour ride if eaten/swallowed

How are people able to microdose 10mg then? And how is it effective at all... It would be less than a pin drop...

Or am I missing something?

I also believe dabbing the oil to be the most effective way to get decent hits off small amounts of oil

am I missing something?
I think maybe you are thinking of 2 means of ingestion at once.
Micro-dosing is really vapor or dab specific.....
while you seem to be discussing eating the oil for ingestion.
One can eat a greater about in Mg than one would generally vaporize.
Vapor is instant, while eating it demands time and circumstance (empty stomach etc)
A consumer would likely be able to micro dose 10 mg of vaporizable product....
but not when eating it. the level is too small.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If I have posted a response that is not what you are asking, let me know.
If this does address your question, but you'd like to discuss it further.... let me know.
Sometimes posing questions/answers
to a forum takes a couple of tries!

I think maybe you are thinking of 2 means of ingestion at once.
Micro-dosing is really vapor or dab specific.....
while you seem to be discussing eating the oil for ingestion.
One can eat a greater about in Mg than one would generally vaporize.
Vapor is instant, while eating it demands time and circumstance (empty stomach etc)
A consumer would likely be able to micro dose 10 mg of vaporizable product....
but not when eating it. the level is too small.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If I have posted a response that is not what you are asking, let me know.
If this does address your question, but you'd like to discuss it further.... let me know.
Sometimes posing questions/answers
to a forum takes a couple of tries!
No in my post I mentioned that .1 ml/.1g is a tiny dab that is just enough to get a hit
It wouldn't do much at all ingested

.1ml is also equal to 100mg usually at most a rice grain size

So I can't see how you can even get or measure 10mg as a dose
It would be super duper small amount and wouldn't do much even as a dab

1ml is 1000mg

So ppl can't be confusing ml and mg or g and mg as 10 ml/g of oil would comatose a person

The original post I quoted had said they were taking 10mg oil caps or from a syringe feco blobs

I make feco near 90% pure and as you mentioned 10mg ingested would do little let alone I don't know how to measure such a small amount even as a dab .1ml (100mg) is a conservative dab

So I'm confused as to the mg as a form of measurement at all let alone at such a tiny amount as 10mg

No in my post I mentioned that .1 ml/.1g is a tiny dab that is just enough to get a hit
It wouldn't do much at all ingested

.1ml is also equal to 100mg usually at most a rice grain size

So I can't see how you can even get or measure 10mg as a dose
It would be super duper small amount and wouldn't do much even as a dab

1ml is 1000mg

So ppl can't be confusing ml and mg or g and mg as 10 ml/g of oil would comatose a person

The original post I quoted had said they were taking 10mg oil caps or from a syringe feco blobs

I make feco near 90% pure and as you mentioned 10mg ingested would do little let alone I don't know how to measure such a small amount even as a dab .1ml (100mg) is a conservative dab

So I'm confused as to the mg as a form of measurement at all let alone at such a tiny amount as 10mg
I don't understand it either and I suspect no one actually does as without lab testing of each batch of anything there is a lot of......assuming?

I don't understand it either and I suspect no one actually does as without lab testing of each batch of anything there is a lot of......assuming?
1970 in a bathroom on the beach at the local pier across the surf movie house completely stoned and definitely dazed was a time when seed’s were in our nugget’s.
It was free so no problem except the chopper’s flying overhead to support reefer madness that made the administration happy or content while they drank some liquid to make CIVILIZATION very intoxicated?
CANNABIS is a nonprofit substance to enhance some lives in a state of NIRVANA!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back