Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

A confused 5
IMG_20210224_201227.jpg
Just got cleared for free weight training and the treadmill got me
Too high incline
Thought I pulled a calf muscle at first, then that familiar Achilles pain kicked in full force
Back to rubber bands for resistance training

Just goes to show exercise is too dangerous to partake, have a bowl instead, and not that healthy cereal crap unless you cover with Bailey's and milk!
I am on a nice numb 6.5

20210225_124735.jpg

A nice functional 4 at work......
Been busy lately..

At a 4
Early on the east coast US
Time to rehab the injury and see if I can pull off a turnaround in a week
I know it seems silly to exercise but these setbacks are a small price for the range of motion I get after some serious injuries
A day of ice, massaging, and range of motion test

range of motion
Mine is from the chair to the fridge, back to the chair via the dab station, rinse and repeat!
I can feel too many aches and pains to be on a 4 where I am until the next range check.
Hope you get to feeling better @Tincandtoke, just remember the older we get the longer it takes to heal...if at all!

I cannot find an Alpha thread, is there one? I would like more info, is it low powered DC like a WS or does it have a great big stoopid cord like that other log...enano?
I am climbing the scale...7 and about to mix in a little ethanol!

I cannot find an Alpha thread, is there one? I would like more info, is it low powered DC like a WS or does it have a great big stoopid cord like that other log...enano?
I am climbing the scale...7 and about to mix in a little ethanol!
Exact same Vvps and if you want a wide open draw that packs a giant bowl.......Underdog Alpha log.

We are celebrating today, she got a big gig, she is sitting on gravy for the next 2 years !!!!! Let's go people, this weed is not going to vape itself!

6 right now [Thin Mintz in the Solo2], but soon to bring out the balloon maker :chill:

==> Happy Friday Yall, enjoy and relax || Peace and Love :peace:

Bad hangover from a friend's birthday party, only been able to manage 1x dab so far, now I feel like I am sweating pure alcohol and got the shakes...about a 2.5

Bad hangover from a friend's birthday party, only been able to manage 1x dab so far, now I feel like I am sweating pure alcohol and got the shakes...about a 2.5
Last time I drank was with my two sons.
Fuck me........shit broke me the next three days.
Cannabises are so much kinder not to mention gentler.
:puke:
Been breaking the new log in today and at 4.50 inches tall and 1.75 inches dia.with a weight of 114 grams it is kicking ass.
Such a step up in safety from both the weedeater and e43 with better performance, flavor and smoothness.
001.jpg
003 (1).jpg

Nice one Arb!
I just mowed the lawn as punishment for drinking too much.... and had a beer while doing it, haven't had a 'hair of the dog' hangover cure for many years!
Now I am on the Jim Beam and have lost count of the dabs...life is good again...7

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back