Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

This goes beyond strains and vapor!!
I got 2 great strains yesterday... Biscotti and Guava 2.0, which I posted an image of.. and the first image was my evening "sampling".
DSC06686.jpg

Guava2.0 up front and Biscotti in the rear
I did use those buds up (Hey @I'm Ron Burgundy? .. LSV night here too!).
I was already at a good consistent 8 after that.
Then I went and did it...
Photo on 3-4-21 at 7.18 PM.jpg

Yep... I ate the whole Mutha!
That was 20 minutes ago.
I just peaked out at a good level 10...
I also just fastened my seatbelt and am sitting back for the ride!:ko:

I fucking loving this one...............nice when a new toy shows up.
Water will have a challenge in wiggling it's way to your mouth!!
I looked at the website, and the piece is bigger than I figured.
7-10 and going for the ko.
After all it's the weekend! (Tuesday thru Sunday) On Monday I make getting medicated a job... my craft/therapy.
Yep... I ate the whole Mutha!
Only 2 hours in (and I had dinner before).
I don't eat chocolate often at all, and not as much as that solid little devil.
My teeth now look out my mouth in fear that they will get more sugar.
The ride is great so I just dabbed a smear of Potent Planet Peyote Gorilla Diamonds Caviar.
(see https://vaporasylum.com/threads/dabs-and-slabs.13/post-68356 )
Floating well and will confess that a 1000 Mg brownie is getting right to the point without
playing games! Double what I usually go for.
Oh.... almost forgot: 10+

Last edited:
Derp, forgot to edit obviously that's penne not Rigatoni, anyway was a great evening.
They have left out Capellini... a tiny bit thicker than Angel Hair...
pasta-names.jpg

And don't forget orecchiette (below)
orecchiette-5a.jpg

rustichella-dabruzzo-orecchiette-product-shot-1000x1000_530x@2x.jpg

They have left out Capellini... a tiny bit thicker than Angel Hair...

And don't forget orecchiette (below)

Here you go, Buddy!:
chasing-delicious-kitchen101-pasta.jpg

Saving my dabs for pre-bed use only now... on to vapcaps PACKED with grinder keif... YUM

2 in and I'm at an easy 7... still chuggin out the vapor, too... many thick hits with a pencil torch on super loooow!

Last edited:
Glad you guys enjoy the pasta pic!

Got up even earlier than usual today (slept about 10-1) and is probably the result of the "wean-down"... staved off the desire with coffee til now....

At a zero, so cap(s) of Second Breakfast FOR breakfast...! It's gonna sound just like the beginning of this in about 2 secs:

Easy Star All Stars - money (feat. Gary ''Nesta'' Pine & Dollarman) [Pink Floyd cover]

(I'll be "spinning" the whole CD tho)

Cranked this on top of mount Kineo on Moosehead lake in the early morning

Edit: whoops, wrong thread

Are you up there right now?? That's awesome! I canoed with a buddy once from Rockwood to the shore on Kineo to get stoned one morning... and the water was like GLASS the whole way, which is SUPER rare (when not frozen, of course) up there.... you should go checkout Moxie Falls if the snow isn't too deep. It would be cool to see frozen!

winter-moxie-falls.jpg

Unfrozen Moxie Falls pic

Edit:
And DOOD, you gotta "play it off legit" like I do all the time... In this case, I woulda just gone back added something like .... "and after 2 balloons of GMO, and a fat slice of THC zucchini bread, I'm hovering miles above enjoying the view of Moosehead AND Kineo...! EASY TEN!"..... and then wait to gobble up all them tasty "LIKES".....!

(I kid.... kinda)

Last edited:
You guys ever fold your foot in half then step on it?
I recommend not doing that if you can avoid it,once it folds that crease seems to hold a memory making future foldings that much easier.
This mornings fold up as brought to me by,one nylabone,a small tennis ball and a dog bed.
Off to the hospital for imaging or Mrs.arb will never,ever stop the domestic terrorism.
:rofl:

You guys ever fold your foot in half then step on it?
I recommend not doing that if you can avoid it,once it folds that crease seems to hold a memory making future foldings that much easier.
This mornings fold up as brought to me by,one nylabone,a small tennis ball and a dog bed.
Off to the hospital for imaging or Mrs.arb will never,ever stop the domestic terrorism.
:rofl:

Ouch!!!
Never folded anything
The exact opposite for me
While skating and doing a crossover I caught a rut in the ice and injured everything around my instep and a small fracture on the side of my foot
Injury has followed me for a couple of decades, that's what I recently aggravated, turns out the high ankle sprain was more painful

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back