Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

About a 6
Just relaxing with the bed hog
IMG_20210412_202729.jpg

So I'm on my 6th or so (you know it's more if you're not sure...) dab session of the day... lil bit o everything.... and noticed this...:
F0B35AB5-4AC9-44B7-93BD-572B94987039.jpeg

A near perfect orb of concentrate reclaim delicately rolling around on the bottom? It must've dripped off the male gg banger end and plopped into the water and somehow squeezed thru the perc slit and re-balled and then barely settled.... I kinda want to get it out of there whole... maybe SMOKE IT... HA!

fuck I'm stoned... 8-10 easy. Feed me. Bed me.

A big zero
Just finished the floor in the bathroom and waiting for the grout to set
Could not find matching tiles but no big deal
About to have some chocolate milk and some OG in the volcano
After a few bags it does taste garlicky Bologna, you were right

Feeling bushy tailed! Isn’t this guy cute. He looks like he has big feet. Trying out some grape flavored oil, very nice tasting. Feeling like a 7. Trying not to think about all the current events and negative talk. Everybody is so divisive.​

Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I like the name Flower Pot for a cannabis store. Theres one not very elegant in Depot Bay OR. Remember driving by some years back.

Last edited:
9+ now, thank goodness.
I was at a 2 or 3 all day cause I was out driving.
I got a bunch of "tins" full of screens for the Tafée Bowle owners here (for those that have issues cleaning them) and I committed to get
all delivered in one day.
The reward was at the post office on the way home...
My replacement dab dish for the one that hit the floor a few days back.
Adoring the size and shape and ease of dipping in with the dab straw requires practice.
I've been practicing for about 5 hours now!
Should hit 10 before long.
Photo on 4-16-21 at 10.41 PM #2.jpg

As a kite...8.5

Changed the water and caught it rollin out the mp with an OG screen (still have like 1000 leftover):
B1E86383-7234-421A-870B-DFDA42273D34.jpeg

should I roast it up...? I WILL.

But no dabs until teatime today.... flower has me at a good balance hovering around a 5.

EDIT: As if I'd wait for you to reply, HA! I tossed it in the banger and waved a torch over it... 2 good hits and it actually didn't taste bad! kinda sweet! Weird.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back