Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

7DEBCAAE-B699-40C1-945C-038133DECF10.jpeg

Solid 9, GSC really kicks in after not having a single bag in since I got the SSV

Last edited:
Legal recreational cannabis is a load off the mind
I agree.
It has slowed access to some of the dispensaries, but the good ones are making concessions to give short-cuts to medical patients.
Prices have gone up a little.
Most valuable aspect, for me, however was "The Calling Off of the Dogs", legally speaking.
Smelling like cannabis no longer equals law enforcement intervention, and the uninvolved population has less to "snitch" about.

Well its 8am...
Its 420..
I have work...
Its a nice sunny day...
Currently at 0...
But not for long...

Trying to resist pulling the trigger on a DrDabber Switch or a new Puffco Peak Pro...will just keep hitting the Halo and forget about the sales...7.5...and climbing.

Trying to resist pulling the trigger on a DrDabber Switch or a new Puffco Peak Pro...will just keep hitting the Halo and forget about the sales...7.5...and climbing.
Do it!.............do it now!
Happy 4-20 errybody!
Gonna sit around and get high all day and do what I want.........lolz.
0-10 for about 3 more minutes and then it is motherfucking on!
(Sorry for the swears @CarolKing )
:aaaaa:

9!

Having a blast at a 9 myself. Two SSV wands, and a few dips into the dab jar of shatter.
Although dark as heck, my ABV jar was smelling awfully "green".
I made one major ABV Firecracker... like clay after mixing and molding.
2 heaping tablespoons of ABV with 2 level tsp peanut butter.
Two Ritz Crackers were the vessel, as I've not had graham crackers in a long time.
It's 3/4 inch thick.. just popped it now.. as I thought it tastes more medicinal than my usual ABV.
I made it into one huge one, because there was only 2 inches of milk left in the container.
I needed every drop.
I hear the #10 train rumbling down the tracks in the background! :ko:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back