Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Lazy heathens :rofl:
The only time I have dry dabs is when portable...looking to change that too!
Wet dabs today...I need that exhaust note!
7.5...only early:dog:
Portable tasty wet dabs:

C587D61E-AF26-489C-B6A8-7CDEAF5A863D.jpeg

got up a few hours ago... second mini sesh, Citron Cookies lr earlier, this time Rotten Snake live badder... a nice 5 and about to walk Rocky around the pond after watching the moon set:

B71389E7-3A1E-4AA6-A117-6B3466A09CAD.jpeg

just have to polish off the rest of the goo... endless in good way...bonghit

Happy Monday!

Last edited:
Portable tasty wet dabs:

View attachment 26989

got up a few hours ago... second mini sesh, Citron Cookies lr earlier, this time Rotten Snake live badder... a nice 5 and about to walk Rocky around the pond after watching the moon set:

View attachment 26990

just have to polish off the rest of the goo... endless in good way...bonghit

Happy Monday!

Where did you get the long glass mouthpiece?

Edit: The fact I have to edit this into the post makes it a solid 8
Edible and some garlic weed (sounds rough but tastes good and I love garlic)

Last edited:
Where did you get the long glass mouthpiece?

Edit: The fact I have to edit this into the post makes it a solid 8
Edible and some garlic weed (sounds rough but tastes good and I love garlic)
Which mouthpiece?

This is the waterpiece (US made!):
1619516642675.png

And the other stupid little cheapo thing is just a j-hook/ashcatcher that I got off DHGate at either popularglass or sunshinestore... can't remember which. Think I spent like $12 total on it. Ha.

Edit(s):
Oh yeah, big dab of Rotten Snake LB in a cold 25mm SiC insert (actually 19mm in diameter) w/6mm SiC pearl, dropped into a 710Coils deep-dish opaque bottom banger set at 420°... too many hits to finish and still function, so I pulled it to walk Rocky. Gotta go home today to drop him off, restock and maybe spend the night, and then it's right back out here... yay.

Very much like this pic from last night... but sans the booze, of course.. heh:
1619524267426.png

Looking up at backside of SB hotel (a Best Western, btw... "Best", my ass...):
980C74E9-3BEB-4A06-9EF5-D64F4D31E249.jpeg

Good Morning/Evening!

Last edited:
Which mouthpiece?

This is the waterpiece (US made!):
View attachment 27018

And the other stupid little cheapo thing is just a j-hook/ashcatcher that I got off DHGate at either popularglass or sunshinestore... can't remember which. Think I spent like $12 total on it. Ha.

Edit(s):
Oh yeah, big dab of Rotten Snake LB in a cold 25mm SiC insert (actually 19mm in diameter) w/6mm SiC pearl, dropped into a 710Coils deep-dish opaque bottom banger set at 420°... too many hits to finish and still function, so I pulled it to walk Rocky. Gotta go home today to drop him off, restock and maybe spend the night, and then it's right back out here... yay.

Very much like this pic from last night... but sans the booze, of course.. heh:
View attachment 27025

Looking up at backside of SB hotel (a Best Western, btw... "Best", my ass...):
View attachment 27019

Good Morning/Evening!
Homie looks like he has waders on.........beauty!

Hey Bologna
Its the glass piece in the background that has a long stem
Just left of the propane tank

Your dog is awesome!
Hey man, Looking up DHGate it was this (but I paid $11, I guess):

and this (I paid $4 ea for 2):

So, upon further review, it's a $15 rig, not $12 (not including clips!)...

Hey man, Looking up DHGate it was this (but I paid $11, I guess):

and this (I paid $4 ea for 2):

So, upon further review, it's a $15 rig, not $12 (not including clips!)...

Thanks, it was the curved stem I was looking at in the pic
In one of the you tube videos on the ditanium the user suggested one
I think there are several pieces you can buy to hold the flower and connect to the mouth piece
Probably be driving everyone crazy with questions

Feeling a little lonely and sowwy for myself, sitting next to an azalea, I'm slowly werkin my way up to a projected (dual) 8 with some Grapefruit caps 'n' whiskey... whilst enjoying my wonderful new view below a Lowe's, of the semi that has a cooler, or whatever type generator, that's been idling for almost 24 hours non-stop outside my sliding glass door...:
0C87A3A3-C5F5-427B-B81F-34F55801AFE4.jpeg

(you're not cool unless you're in sweat pants with the sun up not in the morning drinking whiskey out of a mason jar in a flower bed next to an empty hotel parking lot hangin out with the busy bumblebees but really by yourself cool :whoa::cool:)

Last edited:
Beer (7.2% IPA), beer brats, old corn, big ol tayter (soon to be sliced, oiled and seasoned), lip smacker and seltzer 'Lowe's-Side' in the pissy drizzle.... at a 5 cuz of dabs.... flowa for flava and fo' fun!
AD7FC1BF-8638-428E-A131-0DB65D17F15A.jpeg

Edit: Rain's getting more steady... throw it all on!:
167412E7-A410-4C03-9C23-D9FAF2E6A185.jpeg

Edit 2: Almost done:
643DB5D5-4F6A-41F7-92AC-BB85E8DA2D2C.jpeg

Nary a salad nor vagina to be seen for miles....

Last edited:
Beer (7.2% IPA), beer brats, old corn, big ol tayter (soon to be sliced, oiled and seasoned), lip smacker and seltzer 'Lowe's-Side' in the pissy drizzle.... at a 5 cuz of dabs.... flowa for flava and fo' fun!
So is all that for you (I'm assuming from the parking lot that this is at the hotel) or do you have company tonight? Rocky helping with those brats?

So is all that for you (I'm assuming from the parking lot that this is at the hotel) or do you have company tonight? Rocky helping with those brats?
All 5 sausages... um, yes...? 1 potato and 6 small Cali ears.... for 'BIG Meal'....? (I literally had nothing else to eat all day, minus the toothpaste and coffee... SHEESH!)

No company, Lilly might come tomorrow or Saturday for a night... doubt I'll get Rocky seeing as I had him for a long weekend last week.... :ugh:

The wife and I had this discussion the other day........one t for brats.......bratty children.
Two t's for bratts........the deliscious tube meat you grind brats into.
:homer:
There is no 'bratt', sorry...: Bratwurst, Brat

NEXT!

EDIT: @momofthegoons, there are 2 bratTs, 2 ears of corn and about half the tayter slices leftover... whole meal (not including beer or weed) was like $5. ha.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back