Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I ordered some sushi and it’s currentl
I just walked in from a 2 hour Sushi Binge.
2 large Sakes, and 1 small accompanied dinner.
About to blast off with some 27% Ice Cream Man hybrid... (SSV time as I already can't easily move from this spot).
I expect I can hit a "10" in short order!

Thank you @arb . :biggrin:

Just did a big Mother's Day dab... waiting for some pancakes... I'm planning on doing nothing but chasing the dog and chilling all day.

Feeling pretty darn good... about a 6. I got sunshine.. on a rainy day...

200w-8.gif

Was gonna say a 6 but I think its an 8 after I got yelled at for letting the cat lick the burger grease out of the pan
Wife came in and I was just sitting there, wand in hand, staring at the cat licking the pan
For a brief moment neither the cat or myself knew who was in trouble as the exclamation was a general WTF!
It was both of us, as usual

Happy Moms day all you Moms!

Not in uk its not.. i wish they would globally align mothers day..
It always freaks my out when i see this shit i worry i forgot....

I love daylight savings, more time without using lights for the day...what a tight-arse, you get like that when you invest over 25k on solar :twocents:
I fed 650Kw/h into the grid more than I used and still got a $300 bill last quarter...we used to get the same money for inputting power as actually buying it...mother fuckers now pay me 8 cents per Kw/h but charge me 26 cents per Kw/h....
Enough to make me dab (gotta keep using it frequently to justify the power usage from it being on all day...same with the WS.

I am a solid 8 and feelin gr8 apart from one wing!

I love daylight savings, more time without using lights for the day...what a tight-arse, you get like that when you invest over 25k on solar :twocents:
I fed 650Kw/h into the grid more than I used and still got a $300 bill last quarter...we used to get the same money for inputting power as actually buying it...mother fuckers now pay me 8 cents per Kw/h but charge me 26 cents per Kw/h....
Enough to make me dab (gotta keep using it frequently to justify the power usage from it being on all day...same with the WS.

I am a solid 8 and feelin gr8 apart from one wing!
Jebus.........that's some good old fashioned raping right there.

My electric bill is about $40-50 a month, but I have two months of $130 bills in center of winter.
That's my largest bill.
Water is about $15 a month, and Gas is the same.. $15 a month.
Today...
Woke up at 2:00 a.m. thinking it must be 5 a.m......
disoriented, but could not go back to sleep, even after vaping... so I downed a 1000 mg distillate syringe, and dozed off.
I woke up at about an 8, so I don't have far to go to get totally comfortable!
It feels like a Friday!
Photo on 5-11-21 at 7.00 AM.jpg

Last edited:
1620826902363.png

7.9 and toe tappin...beter than chop choppin!
Whenever I am snipping it always feels a bit like...didn't I just do this?

About a seven
Too early for this
Trying my new vape and bubbler/bong or whatever it is
New understanding of the why folks use heavy glass and the meaning of hands free
Have to stick to flower for micro dosing during the day and save the concentrates for noc
Never thought I would be using edibles as a step down, those concentrates a very potent
IMG_20210512_144545.jpg

Just cleaned for the first time
I stuck with everclear as its my tried and true cleaner for glass and stainless steel
Frequent maintenance is easier than heating up the alcohol for baked on caked on messes
Wand is up next, may save the alcohol from this cleaning and put it in with the AVB tincture or separate it for testing

Had a very hard week at work.. fitting windows in a top floor flat.. in 3 days i climbed them stairs 110 times.. carrying things up and down everytime...
Havent even been able to go gym caus of fatigue.. and thats not like me...
Today i slept in till 12... havent done that in years.. im up at 6 every day no matter what..

So decided to have a lazy day today....
Cleaned all my vapes..
Time to vape now...

20210515_140854.jpg

Been dabbing off the ruby insert with my 710coils heater (which was acting up...lack of use?:thinker:) I notice I get through a lot more rosin with this than my Halo...this was nice on ruby,
1621063032430.jpg

Sitting on a buzzy 8.5!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back