Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Me like this...about 9 o'clock out of 10...:smug:

So..... it started raining again around noon... so my husband decided we needed to go out to the bar and have tequila. At 4:30. Then I came home and drank water and then vaped and dabbed. Yup.

I'm gonna go dab some more. But I may need some water first. A solid 9.9

giphy-16.gif

All out of green. :ugh: Sigh.
ISO alcohol, ABV and some kitchen science kept me from being a 0 for nearly two days. :scooter: So grateful.
Mellow glow 6.0.

Been to the doctor today to discuss my MRI scans and good news...I ain't got cancer:aaaaa:
Turns out it is just torn ligaments in my foot, do doctors always think of the worst possible diagnosis to scare you into spending money? I would like to believe they just want to make sure they catch things early at the expense of a little anxiety for some...anywho...
To celebrate I have been dabbing some paper contaminated bubble hash, some hits are smooth and tasty, some are quite cougherous...so I am a 9.5 and looking for a frothy beverage to ease the throat tickle.:thumbsup:

Been to the doctor today to discuss my MRI scans and good news...I ain't got cancer:aaaaa:
Turns out it is just torn ligaments in my foot, do doctors always think of the worst possible diagnosis to scare you into spending money? I would like to believe they just want to make sure they catch things early at the expense of a little anxiety for some...anywho...
To celebrate I have been dabbing some paper contaminated bubble hash, some hits are smooth and tasty, some are quite cougherous...so I am a 9.5 and looking for a frothy beverage to ease the throat tickle.:thumbsup:
Whoo hoooo !!! Good news on the cancer front, but I am sorry to hear about your foot. I think I'm going to vape a bit of bubble hash, and celebrate your good health. :cheers:

Oooooooh
This is gonna be fun

I took one of my old batch of oil caps I've had stashed
The ones that I filled the caps too much

I'm an hour in and already feeling it start, it normally takes about two hours to fully kick

In for a strong one soon methinks.....

6 and rising.......????

Oh
Here it is........ 10 and rising fast

Warm fuzzy, stoned heavy eyes
Youtube has a playlist doings things which is cool as I will be useless shortly
I should have made food before it started
Oh well

This needs either a disco track behind it or one of those pretend lip Reading videos.....

I'm taking off about now flying high daym
Here's the quick hitting part.....
Buzzing hard now

:smug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to be about 8+, time for a dab and a dance.:thumbsup:
giphy.gif

I am about as high as these guys at their silent BBQ. Inlean towards burger man as my favourite but they all have their own unique interpretive dance.

Well... ladies and gents... I am quite buzzed. It's been raining on and off all day. In fact, an area southwest of us got 4" of rain in an hour tonight and has flooding conditions. We dodged that bullet. However... we still got rain. And with rain comes the usual arthritic crap. So I've been medicating my ass off all day.

I'm a solid 10. Tucked in bed 10. Dog by my side 10. Wet dog.

i-wanna-sleep-by-your-side09.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back