Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Well... ladies and gents... I am quite buzzed. It's been raining on and off all day. In fact, an area southwest of us got 4" of rain in an hour tonight and has flooding conditions. We dodged that bullet. However... we still got rain. And with rain comes the usual arthritic crap. So I've been medicating my ass off all day.

I'm a solid 10. Tucked in bed 10. Dog by my side 10. Wet dog.

View attachment 10926
@momofthegoons, I was going to say I hope you feel better soon, but it sounds like you already do. Let me say I hope you stay feeling better.

Last edited:
40cbea3bd3940cd64801f6b106152489.jpg

Prety lit there then @Fat Freddy, me only about a 6, still early.:thumbsup:

Well...... it's Friday night. And I just felt like getting into a nice cool place that wasn't 100 degrees and sipping on a little tequila.... What? You guys should be used to this by now. :biggrin:

IMG_5829.JPG

Now I'm home and two dabs of Blue Dream in... just to liven things up a bit. :wiggle:

Feeling pretty darn good. I'm thinking about a 9.

I'm buzzing at about a 9.... had some old friends over tonight for dinner. Much wine, vaping and frivolity. A wonderful night.
It's so cool to connect with friends you've know forever. The ones that you can be yourself with. The ones who know your faults.. your kids faults... and see them as strengths lol. I love these folk.

Seriously, like 10. I emptied a jar, and scraped the keif out before I washed it. Of course, I vaped the kief, and there was a lot of it, apparently. It didn't seem like it before, but it does now. This is a half pint jar that I fill from larger jars, so I don't have to open the larger jars so much. Because of this, it's a mix of various strains and I wonder if that's why it turned out to be so potent. My brain doesn't recognize it. Wait, that sounds stupid, but it's what I meant, so we will go with that. Different terpine profile. How do you spell keif/kief any way? I've seen it both ways. I try to alternate, so I'll be right at least half the time, but then I'm wrong half the time. It'd suit me fine if it were just spelled keef. Except, if people didn't know that was the new, correct, spelling, they'd think I was wrong all of the time. I mean, it's not like I can avoid the word. I hang out at a vape site. Does that sound sad? I'm really happy when I am, so I'll take it. It beats getting whupped. Most Things do, but the vape site especially. Geez, I'm vaked. I generally hang out in a chill stoned zone, and this is more drunken stoned but no booze involved. Cool, cool. Didn't even have to take a T-break.

Seriously, like 10. I emptied a jar, and scraped the keif out before I washed it. Of course, I vaped the kief, and there was a lot of it, apparently. It didn't seem like it before, but it does now. This is a half pint jar that I fill from larger jars, so I don't have to open the larger jars so much. Because of this, it's a mix of various strains and I wonder if that's why it turned out to be so potent. My brain doesn't recognize it. Wait, that sounds stupid, but it's what I meant, so we will go with that. Different terpine profile. How do you spell keif/kief any way? I've seen it both ways. I try to alternate, so I'll be right at least half the time, but then I'm wrong half the time. It'd suit me fine if it were just spelled keef. Except, if people didn't know that was the new, correct, spelling, they'd think I was wrong all of the time. I mean, it's not like I can avoid the word. I hang out at a vape site. Does that sound sad? I'm really happy when I am, so I'll take it. It beats getting whupped. Most Things do, but the vape site especially. Geez, I'm vaked. I generally hang out in a chill stoned zone, and this is more drunken stoned but no booze involved. Cool, cool. Didn't even have to take a T-break.
Just to confuse you more so

We call leaf "kiff" growing up too
So this new world where we have kiff and kief/keif/keef Richards too is a confusing one

Having this conversation in new Zealand could be fun ......

Half-past 5 o'clock somewhere!

Half-past 5 o'clock somewhere!
Not 2 appear discounted?
When on the boat off a ISLAND not far from where I live it is common to say, “it’s 5:0’clock somewhere “?
Some drink wine, beer, mix drinks, CANNABIS or both vices?

English muffins with butter (FRENCH) & AVOCADO (CALIFORNIA) after School be-4. 420 or SURFING!

The THC was low so 2 or 3 joint’s 4 2-day’s standard!

8.9999523415 was normal level?

Last edited:
It is 2:30 am here and I am full of Bob Hope (dope) Jim Beam and dabs and it is always 5;00 o'clock somewhere here all the time @ataxian...I am pushing 9 ish now!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back