Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I added 5 grams of oil into what turned out to be 40 cookies. I'll have to stick with 1/2 cookies.

Today, the next day and I'm still a little buzzed and feel groggy. Quite a thrill ride. At its peak I had to go check my grow room, thank god I didn't have to do much, lol. Just walking felt like I was floating. And I felt on the verge of throwing up. Laying down didn't help.

Today I'm sending those cookies to a friend with a super high tolerance. He is an epileptic who can't take a day off, and rarely gets "buzzed" from cannabis anymore. He is the only person I know that could handle these cookies.

Jack JONSON influenced me during the 90’s.
Thank you for introducing me to a current music player!

Now a 0? (ESPRESSO too huge amount)
After MAUI WOWIE most likely a 7?
PLASABILY?

My brothers son play’s like that?
Love guitar sound!
Yes Jack Johnson has some great music! Acoustic guitar has always been my favorite.
I just randomly came upon this guy on youtube. I'm diggn' it, love sharing music. :peace:

Ripping the LSV + bong ohhhhh my blue dreamin at 8.88

Yes Jack Johnson has some great music! Acoustic guitar has always been my favorite.
I just randomly came upon this guy on youtube. I'm diggn' it, love sharing music. :peace:

Ripping the LSV + bong ohhhhh my blue dreamin at 8.88

6.9875 is the level I obtained?
Joni Mitchell is my favorite folk performer?
Cannabis is less armful than most relaxation item’s?
Be-4 MTV we made videos in school!
V8S just came 2da scene!
Neil Young’s : old man was my first production from South side of pier of the beach town I live! (Surfing)

Last edited:
A Summer night to be happy in.
Half your luck, I am using Ed's log as a hand warmer (that just does not sound right).
If @Madri-Guy needs a working holiday, send him my way as I have a lot of painting that I cannot be bothered doing, I can pay with board, bud, and rosin.
Just had a few dabs, still working out a technique, load dab while drawing slowly then cap and gun the motor(usually nearly spit out a lung) or load then cap before starting draw (usually no cough but feel like I am wasting some). I cannot keep testing as I would with buds as the dabs wipe me out so still experimenting.
Dabbed up 9 ish already!

Hey, @ataxian, I missed you. Glad to see your smiling face.
I'm having some very nice strawberry banana, and floating around at 8.5. @Madri-Guy painted the front porch, and it was a 100* day. Too hot when you have no air conditioning. Still, my porch looks great, and we have pizza. A Summer night to be happy in.
Fuck I’m getting old?
MAUI WOWIE has me at: 8.763425
Too old?
Never!

My wife is fire hot!
Why is she with me?

She drink however never tried CANNABIS?
DAZED = CIVILIZED =

Last edited:
Too many dabs, had a Plenty to settle down...9.5 over and out!

Half your luck, I am using Ed's log as a hand warmer (that just does not sound right).
If @Madri-Guy needs a working holiday, send him my way as I have a lot of painting that I cannot be bothered doing, I can pay with board, bud, and rosin.
Just had a few dabs, still working out a technique, load dab while drawing slowly then cap and gun the motor(usually nearly spit out a lung) or load then cap before starting draw (usually no cough but feel like I am wasting some). I cannot keep testing as I would with buds as the dabs wipe me out so still experimenting.
Dabbed up 9 ish already!

Next time I'm down in your neighborhood I'll drop by. Sounds like it would be quite a party.

It's been a rainy, cottage day... and I've been bored. Which means I've been vaping and am now into the wine lol....

Cruising at a solid 8 and rising. I'm hoping to reach the elusive 10 tonight. But right now I have a serious case of the munchies. Good thing dinner is soon... but I would love a baguette and some Brie....

31961307_2136731236344253_8851081913700450304_n.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back