Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

When I was 19 year’s old and living on da beach in Hawaii we had so many shark’s in da line up?
Surfed anyway?
Seedless GDP grow was very acceptable.
SHARK’S will not bother you if you punch them?
Being stoned help’s one make quick reaction’s!

@ataxian, great advice.
3df084d7c71a2e44633145f4f27dc4b3.png

I'm sort of accidently at an 8 from vaping Chem Dawg. I just injured my knee and it hurts quite a bit. This is "I need pain meds" sort of pain, so I took some Tylenol and Vaped some Chem Dawg until I'm stupid, and it still hurts. I keep vaping, hoping it won't hurt as much, and now I'm pretty loopy. Not that that's unusual. I just wish it hurt less.

Last edited:
I’m at 8-8.5 after taking five hits off a THC cart and then doing a session of a 1:1 flower strain. Delightful.

Well, I'm pretty damned high, considering it's the middle of the afternoon, on a Wednesday. I was testing out the Second Coming of my very own induction heater as made by Madri-Guy, and got out the Bruce Banner. I started giggling immediately upon exhale. It's that sort of weed. I'd been wanting to draw something for the VA contest, only I can't draw, and I have found it helpful to be blasted to even consider entering what is essentially a graphic arts contest, when I don't know graphic arts. That was a cumbersome sentence. I'm too stoned to redo it. This is not good. I'll just have to minimize how bad it is, and not leave the house, use my credit cards, or call old boyfriends. This is not good. I'm toasted. What number? What care I for numbers, when all I can think of is cake and cartoons? Something colorful is going on. :weed: :freak::weed:
Give her an 8.2.

Last edited:
So I started the morning with a tripe shot of a high thc strain, and then proceeded to make something in the kitchen that required infused cocoa butter. Unfortunately I made way too much, so mixed the rest in with some chocolate and maple syrup. And some dry sift. And a bit more. And maybe some of this strain. And some infused VG. And a few shots of oil. And why not a blob of rosin? Why not indeed. Lets fill up these molds. And lick the spoon. Hmmm, a bit too much for the molds. Where's that spoon? And a spatula for the bowl. And lets put these in the fridge, and try not to eat 3 of them as soon as they seem firm. Oh, and there was a bit extra choco in that little bowl - lets try that, too, just for quality assurance purposes.

Man, I got the jitters, too much of a good thing?
IMG_20190831_230219.jpg

Been using my F2 as a carb cap on the dry side of the bong to get the full flavor...again! It is so good to use after the deep clean where I ran a couple of hundred mls of 99.9% Iso through it, don't do this to a unit still under warranty...
Oh yeah, I must be close to 9.5 with that bubble hash rosin with F2 herb(same herb different vintage) got to mix it up being a one strain man.

Time for a nice relaxing WS to calm me down, then it's Plenty time!
IMG_20190831_230336.jpg

Low temp dab...444f as it is a low number that is easy to input on the PID remote...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back