Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Do it go on...
I did :nod:
Shot me to a 9.57

I’m starting to come down a bit now but I have some weed called Crescendo locked and loaded in the Dynavap.
image.jpg

Time to fly

9.5, too much HeadBanging, dribbled a blob of molten rosin on my chest and didn't even notice, too big a dip in the quartz jar?

Works good...night!

Just had a pretty big dab of some freshly squeezed light coloured rosin that was a lot harder hitting and 'chirpier' than I was expecting, once I finished a little cough, I realized there was no water in my bong!
So I am a solid 8.

Just had a pretty big dab of some freshly squeezed light coloured rosin that was a lot harder hitting and 'chirpier' than I was expecting, once I finished a little cough, I realized there was no water in my bong!
So I am a solid 8.

Some times my columbian gold rosin can be "chirpy" It tastes like limes anyway, but a first hit off a dab can be like biting into a lime. Sometimes almost overwhelming, eyes watering, and blinking as you get your bearings. Then of course you grab the pipe and hit it even harder, lol.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back