Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I started at 4:20. With intent.

And now I'm wondering if I'm going to make 9:00 pm.... :rofl2:

It happens. Especially when you're out of practice.

I'm at that point where I could use a cup of coffee. And where I'm just sitting here thinking.....

30705211_10156228821047910_8354677453418921984_n.jpg

Finally accumulated enough avb and rosin chips since losing everything to make infused coconut oil... had magic tea and shit i forgot what that shit does... well over a 10.. ingested cannabis is so much better...

well over a 10

Nothing like a nice warm whitey to make you feel alive...the only time I like to ingest Hooch and drive....the big white porcelain bus!
I am a lowly micro-dosing 6, time to rectify that with a few dabs!

I'd say a nine, but for a while I couldn't type, couldn't eat, pretty much functionless.

I just dipped a spoon in some of the medicated maple syrup I made, and used that spoon to stir orange juice.

Apparently I still need to work on dosages. And wouldn't you know it, a friend calls with heart problems, and I do my best to get him to let me take into emergency.

Hopefully your day goes better. And I oughta put a warning label on that shit, lol.

Alrighty.... came home from PT... took a little practice nap. Woke up and decided... what the hell? It's Friday... I'll have a little tequila and a dab to get things rolling....

And then realized it's Thursday.

Okay then. I'm just getting a jump start.

A solid 7 and rising.

its_friday_somewhere_post_card-racf2aab7d6904c6d9d794b022cbe1b73_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

I'm on Aussie time... yeah... that's it!!!

I'm at a 2. That's from last night. I wanted to enjoy "the leftovers", so I haven't started vaping yet. Is that the right word? I think I mean "hangover". Something like that.
I dunno.... Hangovers have a negative connotation to me lol. Seems like 'leftovers' is more appropriate. Especially if you're enjoying them. :thumbsup:

Snow day... started early... one of those hygge days.... I'm coasting at a nice 8.

I almost passed out after almost kick-starting an old XR600 (that is what my leg was dancing like as I coughed from too big of a dab) man those funky FECO topped rosin dirty dabs are killer, thank god I already have a shipload of Jim Beam on board already, time for a coffee...9ish!

It's five in the morning, and my old friend insomnia has come to visit. Wanting to see my friend sleep, I fired up the Super Surfer hoping sleep would come. I'm at a four, which is fine at five. Not sure if I should vape more for sleep, or give up and make coffee.

I was up all night yesterday also. Stupid worries that churn through your brain. After a while I got up and took a bunch of hits off my terp pen. Quick and easy. I then stayed up the rest of the night thinking of happy thoughts. Not exactly what I was looking for. :buenrollo:

So this is how high I am right now. I was IH heating my vapcap and then dropping the stem into a J hook for a little cooling effect. I was on my second bowl and had my session rhythm going. Click puff click click puff...

I like to think I wasn't paying attention, but I was totally looking at what I was doing. I was heating the vapcap in the IH. When it clicked I purposely placed the vape into the J hook, cap end first.

Then I tried to draw on the vapcap mouthpiece while it's just hanging out of the J hook.

So an 8?

Last edited:
Got my 3rd year anniversary notification. :yikes: Time flies!
View attachment 16814

First session of the day just completed. Vaped 3 bowls in the Dynavap
5.5 and rising
View attachment 16815
Wow, three years. Congratulations, @I'm Ron Burgundy. I've enjoyed your insightful contributions in the time I've been on VA. Here's to three more years, and more. :clap:

I'm a -2. I'm sick as a dog, and can't even make it to a vape. The idea of getting across the room, grinding, loading the vape, and so on, is just too much. I can't eat, and @Madri-Guy keeps telling me he'll take me to the hospital if I can't keep fluids down. You can bet I'm trying to force fluids.

Last edited:
I only spent about 5 hours out of bed yesterday, drank a liter (.25 gallon) of Jim Beam at a friend's 60 birthday/retirement party Saturday. I was just giddy and crook when I got up and thought a little dab will fix or fuck me, the little cough after my dab nearly blew my head off, the worst headache I can remember having, it is still hanging on today!
At least I can eat now...I hope you get a bit better soon @Madri-Gal, at least enough to have a vape to help feel better.

Oh yeah, sitting at 7.6
And well done @I'm Ron Burgundy? Always like your bud shots!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back