Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Ima blast off w/a VC of sativa and one of indy thru water rn... gonna use my grandfather's antique pencil torch installed with a big can of camping propane left on really low throughout the entire session, water wand, and the Aqua Labs Mini Wax Rig that I actually don't like using for dabs at all, but find it perfect for this application (lighter torch works fine as well, of course). I expect to be near a 7 by the time I reach the upper atmosphere.

EDIT: 4:20 in 2 mins east coast represent!

Last edited:
I've never tried one! (I even vape when in the hospital)
My dad used to pay a nurse to wheel him down by the dumpster ....around 2007 in San Diego, CA. He smoked Joints ( I was called at home by security more than once ...).My old men would fit here just fine. :smile:

I am a good 7...Finally able to source some GSC. Super smooth, thank god. Most of yall are lucky, I have not seen any cookies here since September.
I don't need much these days, 2nd on my Solo2 and we have arrived at my destination :ko:
Work is done, nice and relaxed.

9 after reading USA PRESIDENTIAL history however hard to reach 10 with my !
@felvapes in OZ you can consume CANNABIS? (Legally?)
Not in most states
In 2020 one state went legal but the rules are a bit stupid.
You can have 2 plants per person but only 4 per house
Only outdoor grow though no inside

Can only have 50g dry and 150g wet flower - bit silly when you can grow more than this

No seeds can be bought sold or given away
Can't give away or sell flower

But it is legal and can be done via state law - still illegal by fed law

Every other state it's illegal af and they have a big drug war happening in NSW

I have a criminal record because of weed...
I got off with a few ounces years ago
Have a record for a joint that weighed .9 g with tobacco and a cardboard filter

One day I hope we get to be legal recreational and medical

The medical is legal here but super hard to get on and way too expensive to utilise

Not in most states
In 2020 one state went legal but the rules are a bit stupid.
You can have 2 plants per person but only 4 per house
Only outdoor grow though no inside

Can only have 50g dry and 150g wet flower - bit silly when you can grow more than this

No seeds can be bought sold or given away
Can't give away or sell flower

But it is legal and can be done via state law - still illegal by fed law

Every other state it's illegal af and they have a big drug war happening in NSW

I have a criminal record because of weed...
I got off with a few ounces years ago
Have a record for a joint that weighed .9 g with tobacco and a cardboard filter

One day I hope we get to be legal recreational and medical

The medical is legal here but super hard to get on and way too expensive to utilise
When I was in the South Pacific north of equator surfer from OZ made fun of CALIFORNIA pot head’s?
The bloke’s or brew’s brought trash bag’s full of Durban poison we traded home grown MAUI WOWIE.
Begin stone help’s not to to be scared of the whitey’s.
9.5 level was standard to be able to stay in the water most of the day.
Dazed & Confused in the environment! (CIVILIZED)
South African countries have decent herb?
Azzie’s like beer more at the time!
CANNABIS is healthy!
Health is important.
Weight was 2 or 3 pound’s (I remember the COLAS had 0 seed’s)
Why are COLAS not cool these daze’s?

Last edited:
Weight was 2 or 3 pound’s (I remember the COLAS had 0 seed’s)

Did you teach them the proper callie nomenclature... "sensimilla"....?

Why are COLAS not cool these daze’s?

Cuz all the colas go to the dispensary upper management and all their friends and family and potential shmooze targets... shit rolls downhill.

(also, millennials cry about "stem weight", too.... ffs!)

My dad used to pay a nurse to wheel him down by the dumpster ....around 2007 in San Diego, CA. He smoked Joints

When i was in hospital for broken pelvis and collar bone, i also used to get wheeled out to smoke a joint.. usually jus after all my morphine... by time got back in, i was at some fucked up level... like 15 or something....

When i was in hospital for broken pelvis and collar bone, i also used to get wheeled out to smoke a joint.. usually jus after all my morphine... by time got back in, i was at some fucked up level... like 15 or something....
all this sounds amazing.... all except the bit about the being "in hospital for broken pelvis and collar bone", of course... but yeah.... aces in my book!

sorry tho, holy shit! worst I've ever had happen was a broken collar bone playing Nerf football with some buddies when I was 14... tho I'm not positive, I'd be willing to bet a fair amount of cannabis was involved... sucked, too, cuz it was just before the summer and I had to wear a sweaty figure-8 brace all the time and couldn't even go swimming.. but that's nothing compared to the shit you must've went thru.... fuck! I can't imagine...

all this sounds amazing.... all except the bit about the being "in hospital for broken pelvis and collar bone", of course... but yeah.... aces in my book!

sorry tho, holy shit! worst I've ever had happen was a broken collar bone playing Nerf football with some buddies when I was 14... tho I'm not positive, I'd be willing to bet a fair amount of cannabis was involved... sucked, too, cuz it was just before the summer and I had to wear a sweaty figure-8 brace all the time and couldn't even go swimming.. but that's nothing compared to the shit you must've went thru.... fuck! I can't imagine...

All part of the fun of sport bikes i suppose... got knocked off by a drink driver... was doing about 80 cornering at time.. got squeezed into a kerb and flung up about 12ft in air... landed other side of duel carriageway narrowly missing oncoming traffic... ended up in a ditch at night... me and bike hidden.. phone battery dead.. i remember spending about 40 mins trying to turn phone on... honestly thought i was done for... i gave up... luckily a drunk guy found me and i got saved....
Morphine an cannabis defo interact...
At one point in hospital everything turned tp ancient greece, with stone pillars and plants everywhere with people wearing togas.. was mental shit....
Iv rode bikes since.. might buy another for next season.....

Evo came back today... didnt go work today too wet... im a good 8 right now...
I been busy.....
20210114_145037.jpg

:science:.........

def waaay up there... big cherry pie lr dab, what was I thinking... I've pulled the insert 3-4 times at least. No Mas. It's either shower or eat now (well, both, obviously...) to knock it down a bit to a functional cruising level...

Edit: which one first? Why, the only one, of course... tankless hot water heater, here I come!

Last edited:
Did you teach them the proper callie nomenclature... "sensimilla"....?

Cuz all the colas go to the dispensary upper management and all their friends and family and potential shmooze targets... shit rolls downhill.

(also, millennials cry about "stem weight", too.... ffs!)
When surfing was my lifestyle COLAS were a right of passion.
Trip’s to MEXICO before brick weed?
Mainland on a farm $3.00 a piece? (3-4 feet or a little over a meter for those who use metric?)
AFAGANI and MAUI WOWIE produced a GDP like effect. (Seed’s were not ideal 4-smoking so the male plant’s were pulled?)
Our catamaran’s were of production due to the price so low.
Fed’s did not have chopper’s at this time on the Pale Blue Dot where traveler’s reside?
Marijuana is the Spanish name coined Cannabis by the French.
Weed, pot, shit, stuff, pakalolo & other name’s given by flower children of a dazed & confused existence however up in the cloud’s
Above the ozone’s orbit 8.475 is the level of medical activity obtained at present?
CANNABIS with EXPRESSO is pretty special actually!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back