Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

One solid dab in and I'm also at about a 4... ish. Maybe a tad higher. Chores day for me as well. Family left after a two week visit with an 11 mos old baby and a big dog. The house is a shambles.... the fridge is empty... time to get busy.

Perfect example of what happens when I get stoned and do anything!

One solid dab in and I'm also at about a 4... ish. Maybe a tad higher. Chores day for me as well. Family left after a two week visit with an 11 mos old baby and a big dog. The house is a shambles.... the fridge is empty... time to get busy.
I feel you on that, my daughter moved back in for now, and the amount of bullshit skyrocketed by 10000%..... plus a baby and a large dog on top of all the drama,...!??

Mom, I am now stressed out and tense just thinking about all this shit YOU have to do, fuck it...I am pulling the ArGo for lunch...hehe

All your fault

Last edited:
A tiny green out on my concentrate salad
Used different flower (ice cream cake?) and chemdawg crumble
Watched a video on how much to use and how to layer the flower and crumble
my tolerance is very low and I have been using too little crumble so I dosed the recommended amount like an idiot
The flower was rainbows and unicorns, then the terminator showed up
What a ride!

20210222_210326.jpg

Absolutely fucking smashed at a very colorful 9 after a few post work hit on this weeding cake pen
Lol...ands its monday

I was being hugged in my face by one of the cats and Mrs.arb dropped a glass of water scaring the shit out of the kitty.
She accelerated up my face and over the couch to safety........yay.
Bleeding behind the ears to my chin finally stopped and now I am gonna get right.
May hafta break out the dabberdoo and ponder how anyone sits for face tats.

I was being hugged in my face by one of the cats and Mrs.arb dropped a glass of water scaring the shit out of the kitty.
She accelerated up my face and over the couch to safety........yay.
Bleeding behind the ears to my chin finally stopped and now I am gonna get right.
May hafta break out the dabberdoo and ponder how anyone sits for face tats.
Watch out for the Cat Scratch Fever.

Another wake n bake am at a 4
Its tendinitis (Achilles)
Some ice and a little less activity, staying still is much more painful

Edit:New to concentrates, I know the potency and onset are much different from flower but the pain relief seems markedly different, in the ballpark of ibuprofen (my favorite) and opiates (make me nauseous and vomiting with blown out discs cancels any pain relief with narcotics)
About a 7 for the last 30 minutes, too early but given the circumstance
Do other folks have similar experience or is this just potency and low tolerance?

Last edited:
in the ballpark of ibuprofen (my favorite) and opiates
I have a friend with PTSD that is on all sorts of pharma Doc prescribed and others that is also a regular joint smoker that says my dabs on the Halo at 475f hits him harder than whatever he is snorting that day. I put it down to it just being the different delivery of the THC that gives the face-numbing smack. Lower temps around 425 to 450 take a little longer to numb without the smack...I usually save that for evening use.
And I am well into the evening now so I am buzzing on about an 8, at that point where I tend to forget which parts of me hurt(as long as I don't move too much)...nice!

Do other folks have similar experience or is this just potency and low tolerance?
I have never taken a "T-break". I am under the influence of MJ and it's constituents 24/7.
This is the reason I use so many vaporizers, and keep so many strains and varieties with me.
I find that changing delivery system, changes the effects from same strains... similarly, I change strains daily... sometimes twice in a day.
My experience has been that the best strains will work for a few days, and then the effectiveness begins to fade.
If I keep using that strain, the effects will just not be there for me.
Keeping 6-7 strains on hand, does not give me the chance to build tolerance.
Again... changing up delivery systems throughout each day helps too.
If anyone has not used their MFLB in a year... try it today, and you'll see what I mean!

I have never taken a "T-break". I am under the influence of MJ and it's constituents 24/7.
This is the reason I use so many vaporizers, and keep so many strains and varieties with me.
I find that changing delivery system, changes the effects from same strains... similarly, I change strains daily... sometimes twice in a day.
My experience has been that the best strains will work for a few days, and then the effectiveness begins to fade.
If I keep using that strain, the effects will just not be there for me.
Keeping 6-7 strains on hand, does not give me the chance to build tolerance.
Again... changing up delivery systems throughout each day helps too.
If anyone has not used their MFLB in a year... try it today, and you'll see what I mean!
We have this in extreme common.......lolz.
Leg day in about five minutes so 8-10 for the pain.

T-breaks are a serious part of my pain management
I use voltaren gel to help me through the breaks, no oral pain medication at all
Edibles help a lot, especially mct oil edibles for pain, guess you could argue edibles are oral pain medication, too lazy to edit the contradiction
To the other member who questioned their posts, I give you my exhibit A
Stoner posting:smug:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back