Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

BB30F257-7A1E-4D79-AC28-8EFA2BE4AE23.jpeg

SSV bringing the pain ((( 9 .99999)))!

About a 3
Going to test some high octane 30%+ from the trip to Maine
Settling on rosin as my favorite vape material outside flower
Can't wait to attend some more of these events
Just flower at the next one

May wait for the fall foliage to go on my "trip" Mom
Garbage posting from here on tonight

"100% hand forged Kris dagger" for sale by the smith.
I throw out a bid and THEN as what's the steel.
He tries to give me two vague answers then says 303 stainless.
Now I have made a blade or two and this is a subject about which I actually know something.
One of those things is 303 cannot he hardened and is a absolute shit steel for said purpose.
What its really good for is cnc machining cuz its so soft so homeboys hand forged kriss dagger is just............weaksauce.
I mentioned I made blades for a decade or two back when and asked again if it was as advertised, I await the response with bated breath.
9-10

"Sir, 303 was out of stock.. n I had the rod of 304 that's why I made the kris Dagger of 304"

Jebus krist.........does he think I can tell the difference by looking?
Honestly my issue was with the 300 series not being a carbon steel that cuts and the dishonest advert,now I am even more confused AND intrigued.
This right here is how it starts with me every fucking time I should just walk away and let it be but something within me compels me to.............fuck with this dude.
I think I should break out Big Wang and meditate on it a bit.
6-10

I've managed to maintain a sweet 8-9 all day, via switching things up (cart/flower/wax/shatter).
I am about to enjoy a new acquisition called Brunch Breath.
First new strain for me in almost 3 weeks. That always is a good time.
I'm going to use the SSV and Mighty.. and see if I can't weigh in at a "10", starting... now!

Feeling good at an 8
May push it
IMG_20210807_213026.jpg

Finished my first cart and about half way through the second
Started both on June 8th
Use these for night time/early morning one hits for pain when I'm trying to sleep
Like the ceramic rosin cartridges

Off topic
High enough to be considering the above

Smoked some joint for first time in a long time.. i had eaten alot of mushroom chocolate and it jus seemed right.. dont judge me, not making a habit of it..
But i was very very high.. well above a 10..
Looking forward to my next trip in a few weeks... mushrooms kick arse...
Dmt can be a bit much sometimes...

Smoked some joint for first time in a long time.. i had eaten alot of mushroom chocolate and it jus seemed right.. dont judge me, not making a habit of it..
But i was very very high.. well above a 10..
Looking forward to my next trip in a few weeks... mushrooms kick arse...
Dmt can be a bit much sometimes...

Are we judging you for smoking a joint (combustion, go stand in the corner and contemplate your decision), eating a mushroom chocolate (magic mushroom related) or both
could you explain mushroom chocolate
Just picked up some shrooms for the fall foliage and some capsules that I have to research
IMG_20210725_115323.jpg

could you explain mushroom chocolate

Its jus 5 grams of ground dried shrooms in chocolate... for those who cant just eat them...
I have no problem just munching them as they are...

sounds like a good idea
considering an extraction
how much do you use for a dose?
I got 3.5 grams
been a long time since I took a trip

I was with a first time novice at the time, so we did a 3 grams in total over about 3 hours..
Next time we will take 3.5 grams all at once.. thats my normal dose..
Anymore than this i find it just goes on too long.. time pretty much stops in my experience..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back