Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Some la kush cake wax with some cheetas piss flower...
At work.. no gym today.. forgot to wash my stuff ..
Easy day hanging doors at work.. so why not..
20221025_124821.jpg

Well fuck... iv woke up with really bad toothache in my front tooth.. i never have issues so this is wierd...
Its really bad.. toothache is like the worst thing.. id rather lose a finger than deal with this... i only have 1 problem tooth, had to have root cannal and a veneer after i got punched in face fighting when younger..
Anyway fuck work.. its 9am now.. got a dentist app at 1.45...
In much pain...
Havent had a moring dab before...
20221115_085531.jpg

Im about to have a monsterous morning dab on an empty stomach...
Then set alarm for 1...
And try to sleep...
Im not sure the 1 to 10 scale is gonna cover what im about to do.. iv also just took 500mg of feco..

Well fuck... iv woke up with really bad toothache in my front tooth.. i never have issues so this is wierd...
Its really bad.. toothache is like the worst thing.. id rather lose a finger than deal with this... i only have 1 problem tooth, had to have root cannal and a veneer after i got punched in face fighting when younger..
Anyway fuck work.. its 9am now.. got a dentist app at 1.45...
In much pain...
Havent had a moring dab before...
View attachment 42103

Im about to have a monsterous morning dab on an empty stomach...
Then set alarm for 1...
And try to sleep...
Im not sure the 1 to 10 scale is gonna cover what im about to do.. iv also just took 500mg of feco..
Make sure you have someone to wake you up mate
.5 of feco plus a big dab can be a snooze through alarms dose at times
Hope you all good mate
I have the dentist on Thursday

Make sure you have someone to wake you up mate
.5 of feco plus a big dab can be a snooze through alarms dose at times
Hope you all good mate
I have the dentist on Thursday
Thanks mate i managed to make it to dentist..
Absolutely hammered mind...
The time i had root cannal years ago, i had an evo nail dab right before i came..
Ended up greening out in dentist chair.. had to stop, strip off and sit in corner sweating for a bit...
Hope that dont happen again..

Im at a nice warm eyed 8...
This other wierd trate is like a brownie consistancy.. and really actually sherbety..
20221202_082542.jpg

Im so spoilt right now...
Might attack this other version of the sherbet later..
This one is real heavy..
20221202_082505.jpg

Well now. I have been overindulging in dabs all night... followed by many vapes... and I'm even going to admit to combusting a bit. There are these pre-rolls that are infused with live resin and terps... then rolled in kief. I'm sorry but WHAT, WHAT?

I'm a solid fucking 10.5. And might have to go balls to the wall....

IMG_20230107_221903.jpg

Mystery vape night
Had this cultivar for about 4 months and forgot what it was
Cannot make out the writing
All I know is that it's an indica
Then the Kief is over 6 months old with all kinds of flower contributing

I'll see your 10.5 and raise you an open sliding glass door I forgot to shut in the middle of winter
Massive thick clouds when vaping kief with the B2

Did a dispensary run this morning. One of the things I bought was a dark chocolate, expresso chocolate bar; 20 pieces at 200 mg. Took 2 squares and had a big dab when I got home and am just starting to feel the effects of the edible. I do believe I'm a solid 8 and rising.....

I'm either going to get couch locked or get extremely productive. I can't tell yet.

Hi there friends. Have a new container of berrilicious oil in my cart. I‘m hoping to eventually be higher than I am now. Need the anxiety relief. I need to stop watching the news.
IMG_0671.jpeg

edit
An hour later thought I’d check in, closer to a 9 now The TIK20 battery is still going strong.

Last edited:
Almost an 8. Out on the patio. It’s starting to cool off. Didn’t get very warm today. Stayed in the mid 60s. Using oil the high creeps up on you before you know it. I go for berry flavors or Pinapple. This is Maui Wowi. Going to watch a campy horror movie an old one. Hopefully I don’t fall asleep.
IMG_1008.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back