Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I Collect Pins - Because They're Cool

EveryDayAmnesiac

I guess I just wasn't made for these times.
Probably my favorite:

Alan Moore is a genius. But his female characters are shit. Utterly fucking useless.

I made sure to buy the comic-true visual version. Because I'm amazing like that.

Jeffrey Morgan - you're a fine actor.

I think pins are cool. I have a few. It captures a place in time. I collect tins. I suppose nobody else collects those either. Like tins that you get that have cookies or candy in them. Or you can buy special tins like at Xmas time to put cookies that you baked in them. I buy them and then I end up not giving them away because I like it too much. You can put gifts in them as well.

I collect small flat rocks that I like to paint on. Like a little canvas. People like getting something unique like that.

I used to store my weed in tins.

Last edited:
Jeez. No love for pins? That's a first for me.

What do y'all collect? Brooches? :tongue:

Then what do y'all collect?
Well... there's a thread about collections.... and had you seen it... you would have seen this pic...

IMG_4614.jpg

Just a small sampling of some of my faves....

My pins, my concert tees and most of my album collection went missing in transit during a move
Lost early recordings from the late seventies and early eighties Paradise Rock Club
Miss those cigarette and stale beer headaches at Buzzys roast beef in Charles circle in front of the Charles street jail
Make bail and get a sandwich at 10:00 am on a Sunday morning........or so I've heard

So right now I'm collecting concentrate containers
Very eco friendly
Holy shit I'm wrecked from making the concentrate in the convection oven
Minor leaguer in a major league game

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back