Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Feeling creative? Help create a new graphic for the asylum here and win a Dynavap NonaVong and Dynastash!!!
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Lunacy I Need Wood

Melting Pot

Sick&Twisted
@Melting Pot I took the liberty of making your photos full size so that everyone could really see how nice your stuff is getting to be. That bowl is just gorgeous. And great job on the stash jar! :thumbsup:
Thanks @momofthegoons need to get busy been off all summer with my little angel.
20190806_214153.jpg
20190806_213301.jpg
20190806_213354.jpg
20190806_220344_HDR.jpg
20190723_230020.jpg
20190723_230319.jpg
20190806_220228_HDR.jpg

Some other stuff. The spike scoop no one has seen just figuring.lol

Last edited:

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
@Stevenski - My husband loved being out in the woods and nature. He had his own log truck and loved what he did and was the happiest person I knew. We do a lot of reforestation in WA and OR he never felt he was doing any damage to the lands. He would show me where they had logged ten years before and the trees were already 20 ft tall. He took pride in his job and took immaculate care of his truck and shop.
I felt that wood was very fitting for him. I will spread ashes in some of his favorite places when I feel stronger. I have a silver thread with his name around the top like a necklace in square wooden letters. I didn’t want a regular urn, I wanted something extra special.

Madri-Gal

@Stevenski - My husband loved being out in the woods and nature. He had his own log truck and loved what he did and was the happiest person I knew. We do a lot of reforestation in WA and OR he never felt he was doing any damage to the lands. He would show me where they had logged ten years before and the trees were already 20 ft tall. He took pride in his job and took immaculate care of his truck and shop.
I felt that wood was very fitting for him. I will spread ashes in some of his favorite places when I feel stronger. I have a silver thread with his name around the top like a necklace in square wooden letters. I didn’t want a regular urn, I wanted something extra special.
It's beautiful, @CarolKing .

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop