Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds IG vs OG

Basement Farmer, Ouch !​

I've titanium in my ankle. I'm not supposed to but I'm able to still run quite well. but my cadence & form would be best described as something similar to a Monkey Getting Funky With A Football :)

Any incoming winter storm I feel in my ankle hours prior to its arrival.
I can only run like the Forrest Gump w. his leg braces on, but for the most part it doesn't slow me down...much. I do gimp tho and can tell by the end of the day.

Someday it needs to come out as it's causing stress shielding....I can actually feel with my hand the smaller bones on the injured side.
16103005981904470236968822731548.jpg

Going thru my shelf...probably should start working on these soon

I remember one season tending my crop with bi-lobar pneumonia, sucked sweating out there carrying 5 gal buckets back and forth to the little spring-fed farm pond in a marshy wetlands area... I had a low grade fever for over a week and finally went to the ER and they kept me for a few days to re-hydrate me and get me on anti-bios. It was probably around late August, cuz I remember thinking who I was going to get in touch with if I needed watering as the 7 gal pots, even with copolymers, would still dry out after a day with hot sun. But it actually stormed so they got plenty of rain, but not too much either, so there wasn't any rot. They weren't too heavily budded yet anyway, as I recall. I lucked out. Good harvest that year, all SB#1, Big Bud, and a couple of crosses of the two. Maybe 6 lbs total dried and manicured was usually around where I ended up, bagged and ready for sale at, get this: $80 1/4, $300z, $1,000qp....! That's it, no further breaks and I had to choose who would get it, too! Prolly '91 or 2... we'd (other growers I knew) harvest a bunch early to get ready for the Dead shows at the Boston Garden every Sept and trade for other, much more nefarious substances.... :razz2:

Last edited:
Back before we had legal cannabis I had a medical card. I would go to the weekly farmers market that had medical growers from around the state selling their cannabis and their products. A lot of mom and pop shops that sold wonderful edibles with high THC levels. A lot of outdoor grows as well. I could get a whole ounce for $100 and it was pretty good quality. Nothing wrong with outdoor weed, sometimes a bit too many stems, if it’s not manicured properly.

Legal limited what we are able to do in my state when it comes to our favorite flower. No more farmers markets, I really miss that. Everything is closely monitored. Our edibles are expensive and all the products are packaged, even 1 gram buds.

Last edited:
You kids and your shenanigans......... lolz.
Shenanigans? I want shenanigans. I have no shenanigans, and I am in need.
So, I'm an Outdoor Grower. Too lazy for indoor, and hate to use the electricity. Should we talk about overlap? It's not like I take seeds, dig a hole in the yard, water and let her go. I've started my seeds. All except one have moved to dirt pucks, in a closet with seed mats, heaters, lights, fans, timers, etc. For months, -and it will be many months,- I will be be in that closet throughout the day caring for those plants. I even check in the middle of the night. Mid-May they will finally become "outdoor" plants. Almost as much time indoors as out.

I even check in the middle of the night.
One thing I read in my early days of indoor growing (yes, I read a book once) was to check the plants half as often as you want to...less chance of contaminating them with outdoor pests. :twocents:

Shenanigans? I want shenanigans. I have no shenanigans, and I am in need.
So, I'm an Outdoor Grower. Too lazy for indoor, and hate to use the electricity. Should we talk about overlap? It's not like I take seeds, dig a hole in the yard, water and let her go. I've started my seeds. All except one have moved to dirt pucks, in a closet with seed mats, heaters, lights, fans, timers, etc. For months, -and it will be many months,- I will be be in that closet throughout the day caring for those plants. I even check in the middle of the night. Mid-May they will finally become "outdoor" plants. Almost as much time indoors as out.
So you grow indoors from like Feb to May? How big are the plants when they go oitdoors?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back