Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I'm Not A Prepper

Am I the only one who would rather die than live in a post-apocalyptic world?

Feel free to fry me up. Just..... not the butt.

You'll have to forgive the amateurishness of the connection of relevancy. I carried around equipment on this project.

U r loved like a brother from another parent (biologically speaking)
Lou Reed sang SwEET jaNe 2 a Level worth living!
CANNABIS marijuana Pot weed or whatever it’s called?
The Pale Blue Dot is not a bad place 4 existence (CANNABIS in VAPORIZER help’s 1 - 2 cope)
Water H2O N a pipe with attached Potable, flame, log 4 wood enthusiast, desktop plugin 4 those who can?

Whatever float’s (boat = break out another $1,000 or better/cheaper a pool toy)

Last edited:
Is that Trey Parker and Mat Stone from South Park?
sure looks like them.
Yes it is.

And they are both just as annoying and obnoxious and hilarious as you could expect.

I probably should have stayed in that circle.

But instead I wound up living atop a mountain in western rural North Carolina listening to Sparklehorse demos while huffing ether and paint thinner.

So it goes.

Yes it is.

And they are both just as annoying and obnoxious and hilarious as you could expect.

I probably should have stayed in that circle.

But instead I wound up living atop a mountain in western rural North Carolina listening to Sparklehorse demos while huffing ether and paint thinner.

So it goes.
Just buy a can of toluene and mo e to Montana.......there it went.
:biggrin:

Swamp Cooler - looks way too complicated for me.
Illustration Of Cooling System Parts

What looked easier was a styrofoam ice chest full of ice and a battery powered fan and a PVC pipe.
Cut two holes on top of the cooler lid and you have a swamp cooler.

you could freeze blocks of ice

DIY: How to make a Swamp Cooler - YouTube

https

Last edited:

CarolKing, Swamp Coolers ... It was a weird time in my life in Rialto, Cali. The roofs were flat with some kind of big aluminum container on the roof. The swamp cooler was a new thing at the time for me. They wont work in Kansas with our humidity here.​

My time in Rialto was stressful but paved the way for the choices I made ... The swamp coolers really freaked me out a bit at first. Not so much now that I understand.

The weather has cooled off a bit. Time to get the splitter out and get the woodshed filled. I’m glad I have help. Got a huge truck load of logs last year. It’s nice and dry. When it’s cold out there’s nothing better than wood heat.

I know special force fellas & operators that were capable of covering a very large peice of geography on foot while humping 75 + lbs.

Only know two who did this for more than a couple tours who still have good knees.

My left one is bad. Right one not far behind. I've dropped weight to help put off knee replacement. Which sucks a little because I'm no longer as strong as I was.

Supplements are helping A LOT !

Oh dear GAWD. I gotta stop.
All off topic. It's the Sativa !!

I know special force fellas & operators that were capable of covering a very large peice of geography on foot while humping 75 + lbs.

Only know two who did this for more than a couple tours who still have good knees.

My left one is bad. Right one not far behind. I've dropped weight to help put off knee replacement. Which sucks a little because I'm no longer as strong as I was.

Supplements are helping A LOT !

Oh dear GAWD. I gotta stop.
All off topic. It's the Sativa !!
All knowledge is a form of prep?

Dude, Rangers carry and Marines carry 75lbs loads....real SOF dudes these days are the small frame, lean and agile. Big guys won't get picked up at the end of the selection.
Real scary guys are AF special tactics, they don't even believe in ACHs or vests at all baby! Ball cap, civilian looking like motherfuckers.... a real pleasure to work with.

TheDev, well yes they do. That is not what I speak of. I'm speaking specifically of fellas on the Gov. Vitamin Plan who could cover 50 miles or more of rough ground with full load out & get up & do it again for a week or more. I worked with & witnessed this. Some of my buddies spoke of them as if they were aliens.

They could move & haul ass, they sucked at shooting ... oh ya they met or qualified at what ever level required ... but their accuracy under fire sucked for a bit when they first showed. This would have been in 2007.... It was hell in a box... I was hit 3 times that year. Several times I fully believed I was going to die.
While "knowing" it had to be done I still to this day deal carry guilt & shame.

If any lack the discernment to distinguish between murder & war & war is murder to you .... Well, Your issue wont become my problem & you will be blocked by me immediately. But yet if your honest & cordial I will gladly explain myself in pm's & will also gladly listen to your opposing view.

I threw up while shooting from stress of believing I was going to die. I had vomit all over my rifle & my self. Vomit stings when it gets into your eyes.

I DONT WISH TO DIE FOR ANYTHING.

But our once great nation & other like minded nations are most certainly worth fighting for.

Peace & Freedom must be maintained they are slippery things to hold for long ..... WAR SUCKS !

I'll come back later & after rereading this post I'll most likely swear off posting in any forum. But it will only last a day at most or until I get more SATIVA :aaaaa:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back