Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Infused Tequila

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
This could really be done with any alcohol you want to use.... I just happen to really like tequila lol. :vapeanddrink:

CANNABIS INFUSED TEQUILA

Cannabis-tequila.jpeg

Cannabis infused tequila might be the party drink you’ve been looking for. This taste weed infused spirit is an excellent base to canna-cocktails. Consider whipping up some Monday Margaritas or a Tuesday Tequila Sunrise. We’re sure you can find an occasion. Plan to make this weed infused spirit a couple days ahead, and your drinks will be the talk of the town.

This is the need to know before you make cannabis infused tequila:
Are you using your cannabis infused tequila for cocktails? It is important to understand that this infusion creates a “cross-fading” effect. This effect is powerful and not for everybody. In addition, it is important not to abuse this infusion by consuming too much of it. Interestingly, the effects of alcohol almost kick in straight away. In contrast, the effect of this canna-infusion can take close to an hour. Drink slowly and remain aware of timing.

How long will this cannabis spirit infusion take?
The cook time of weed tequila is quite short. It only takes about 45 minutes to prepare this weed infusion. We recommend that you leave your cannabis infused tequila from 24 hours, up to 2 weeks. This will allow you to get the best flavor and potency from your cannabis alcohol infusion.

What cocktails pair nicely with weed tequila?
Weed tequila blends well into many cannabis cocktails. Remember that your tequila is now slightly more herb-like. Tailor your cocktails to highlight these herb flavors by adding in weed bitters or herbaceous juices.

Consider making a Cannabis Infused Margarita, or an elevated Paloma. If you do not like the taste of cannabis, mask your weed infusion with additional juices.

Let’s Create Your Cannabis Infused Tequila!
This alcoholic cannabis infusion is delicious and simple to make. Be sure to follow the steps closely. Be very careful with weed infused alcohol. Do not over indulge and drink wisely.

Ingredients
Instructions
  • Set your oven on 240f
  • Decarboxylate your cannabis: placing it in an oven tray and wrapped up in tin foil. Place your cannabis in the oven for minimum of 20 minutes. Up to 40 min.
  • Wrap your decarbed cannabis in a pantyhose or small cheesecloth and wrap tight so it will fit into the top of the tequila bottle. And place it in your bottle.
  • let stand for at least 24 hours up to weeks. And shake every 12 hours.

Wheel?...........cannabis and alcohol is like being shot out of a cannon, its all about sticking the landing
Get it right and applause, wrong and a bad trip in an ambulance (figuratively or maybe literally)

IMG_20201230_113151.jpg

IMG_20201230_142319.jpg

A little new years Eve prep
The lemon haze goes great in drinks, I do a lemon simple syrup version that can be thinned out with just water to make lemonade but having some ready made always helps
Infused desert pear margaritas

I made 4 quarts of this. Is a little more than a week enough time for it to have sat ?

Dont think I'll be partaking myself. I need more experience with edibles. We'll see after the needed conversation is out of the way. All ready had two not so good experiences wit edibles. Dont need another with my New Years house guests visiting & staying the weekend.

I made 4 quarts of this. Is a little more than a week enough time for it to have sat ?

Dont think I'll be partaking myself. I need more experience with edibles. We'll see after the needed conversation is out of the way. All ready had two not so good experiences wit edibles. Dont need another with my New Years house guests visiting & staying the weekend.
4 quarts of infused lemonade!
I need to hang out with you folks sometime, what's the ordinance on passed out visitors on the lawn-ticketable or arrestable?
That's the best kind of party.
But I do hate when mine pulls the recording stunt too, I hate that stuff.
Its the hair, always seem to be rocking the eraserhead (Google it kiddies)
Gets me at just the right angle after a "nap" in the chair........know it sounds paranoid but I think she has a file:watchout::watchout::watchout:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back