Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Insta Heat

EveryDayAmnesiac

I guess I just wasn't made for these times.
I couldn't find a thread for this one, so I figured I'd start one. It's not a traditional log vape, after all.

This is my banksia pod IH. Pretty sure I'm the only one in the world who has a banksia pod Insta Heat. :naughty2:

Like most of the treasures from Alan that I own, I generally only use it for special occasions. But lately I've been using this one as my daily driver at home. This vape, combined with my FF2+ (recently upgraded my FF2) and my GH just has me happy as a dangerously depressed alcoholic at a local brewery where I am friends with all the bartenders. As if that ... would ever happen.

Anyway, it's a fucking great vaporizer, IMO. And gorgeous. And wildly underrated, IMO.

Anyone here on this forum have one?

NYVPwVF.jpg

Gb8aFIw.jpg

WvH2lJt.jpg

Envious, much? :smug:

Very cool & small. Banksia pods do nothing for me as we used banksia pods for grenades when playing as kids so I still have that association. On demand log vapes on the other hand intrigue me.

Fucking Banksia Nuts are dangerous, my backyard is full of ankle rollers thanks to the Black cockatoos feasting on them!
Definately a good use for them @EveryDayAmnesiac
Here is an incinerator full ready to burn (once I get enough oil),
IMG_20200223_122650.jpg

Some need fire before they drop their seeds,

Fucking Banksia Nuts are dangerous, my backyard is full of ankle rollers thanks to the Black cockatoos feasting on them!

Dude, I want your backyard.

The only action going on in my backyard is all the local housecats and feral cats whining for food because they know I can't help myself when it comes to cats and I will spoil all comers. The word is out. It's goddamn cat central around my home. And the crows! Fuck. And the raccoons and owls and possums and squirrels. It's like I'm Snow fucking White. Or Ace Ventura.

Seems like you could use them for winter firewood. But you know what they say - one's man's firewood is another man's treasure. Maybe you could make some money selling them off to us stupid Americans? :ko:

I'm an American, so it's okay to say that. :smile:

On demand log vapes on the other hand intrigue me.

Oh, it's fucking sweet. No warmup or vvps or whatever else. I love traditional logs - I've been preaching their word since 2012 - but having one ready to go whenever, well, I feel spoiled. Bit more of a learning curve if you're unfamiliar, but once you've dialed it in, just magnificent. The artistry of the device combined with the instantaneous of the medication is just … unparalleled. And you don't have to feel guilty about batteries because it's a plug-in that will likely last until your end of days.

Anyone reading this who is NOT on Alan's list … get the fuck on the list. The waiting time sucks, yes, but you won't be disappointed. They will be your special vapes. No one has touched any Alan vapes that are mine other than me. I simply don't allow it. I don't trust anyone in this world to handle them. Yep. They're that beautiful.

Dude, I want your backyard.

The only action going on in my backyard is all the local housecats and feral cats whining for food because they know I can't help myself when it comes to cats and I will spoil all comers. The word is out. It's goddamn cat central around my home. And the crows! Fuck. And the raccoons and owls and possums and squirrels. It's like I'm Snow fucking White. Or Ace Ventura.

Seems like you could use them for winter firewood. But you know what they say - one's man's firewood is another man's treasure. Maybe you could make some money selling them off to us stupid Americans? :ko:

I'm an American, so it's okay to say that. :smile:

Oh, it's fucking sweet. No warmup or vvps or whatever else. I love traditional logs - I've been preaching their word since 2012 - but having one ready to go whenever, well, I feel spoiled. Bit more of a learning curve if you're unfamiliar, but once you've dialed it in, just magnificent. The artistry of the device combined with the instantaneous of the medication is just … unparalleled. And you don't have to feel guilty about batteries because it's a plug-in that will likely last until your end of days.

Anyone reading this who is NOT on Alan's list … get the fuck on the list. The waiting time sucks, yes, but you won't be disappointed. They will be your special vapes. No one has touched any Alan vapes that are mine other than me. I simply don't allow it. I don't trust anyone in this world to handle them. Yep. They're that beautiful.

Instant on, but no battery? I guess I don't understand. Is there a wire and plug then? Does it just heat fast when you hit that silver button?

I'd say my underdogs are instant on, if they're plugged in, lol. Same as my ssv, or most plug in vapes.

My edge takes 20 some seconds, so does my firewood 6, quick if not instant, but no wires either, at least for 5-6 loads and then charging or replacing the batteries.

Yep. It plugs in like a regular old desktop, but it provides heat in about 5 seconds once you've engaged the power switch. So, it's like using an Underdog or other log, except it's not constantly running - it's just ready to go when you hit the button and you control the power applied by the potentiometer that is hidden in the bottom cap and by how long you keep the button switched on. :nod:

The appeal, to me, is that you don't have to think about batteries - are they charged, how much charge is left, how old are the batteries, do I need to buy new batteries, etc. It's like your "battery" is going to give you a fully charged hit every time. Speaking as a GH owner, I can tell you that the quality of the hit varies, wildly, based on the quality and charge and age of the battery. So, yes, you have to deal with the cord, but for usage at home, I'd say it's worth the cordage.

The top half screws off (510 connection) and can be used on a box mod if preferred.

Last edited:
Well hot damn. It's been a lick and a promise since this thread saw the the light of its zombie days.

My apologies, @Baron23

I've been telling my betrothed that if she keeps pumping 1/8 through her GH io it's going to fail. So I was finally able to "teach" her to use Alan's IH.

My lady doesn't like to wait. Particularly not for heat. Yet she waits to react to my sarcasm. :hmm:

If you are on Alan's list and you don't have this on YOUR list, you need to reconsider your list.

It's so fast, and so instant, and so small, and so beautiful, and so powerful in a matter of seconds, while looking like something meant for a coffee table ... even the thieves who rampaged my house didn't even know what it was.

:cool:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back