Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

:whoa: Fell down a rabbit hole while surfing youtube. Hope the 4 vids is OK with you @momofthegoons :biggrin:

Last edited:
What are you up too?
Not too much since lockdown. Trying to get myself back in shape for summer. Watching more podcasts. Hitting the 2020 reset. :juggle:

Vertigo warning for the next video!! :yikes: Been watching some of his vids of exploring.

Plague Roach brought me here. :biggrin:

I grew up watching Vincent Price movies. One of my favorite actors. He did a one man play back in 82 ? 83 ? I saw him perform it at the Gammage theater. This clip is around that time frame. Unfortunately the only actual recordings of the play are of poor audio quality only. I went by myself because none of my friends at the time knew anything about Wilde and could have cared less :doh:. Their loss. It was truly a night to remember. It was a life changing moment for me.

I grew up watching Vincent Price movies. One of my favorite actors. He did a one man play back in 82 ? 83 ? I saw him perform it at the Gammage theater. This clip is around that time frame. Unfortunately the only actual recordings of the play are of poor audio quality only. I went by myself because none of my friends at the time knew anything about Wilde and could have cared less :doh:. Their loss. It was truly a night to remember. It was a life changing moment for me.

I grew up in a false sense of realty.
Surfing before school started was not normal?
Too meI I was in a fog?
Love your video!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back