Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

because I am too cheap to pay for a VPN.
Windscribe VPN.
Free up to about 10 hours a month!
You do not have to keep track, or give payment information. when your 10 units are up, it just stops.
It clearly shows always how much time is left, you can stop it to save the time anytime not in use.
Choice is on it for many countries and more.

I just wasted an hour or so with Windscribe, my internet explorer keeps saying the site cannot be reached so I have had to go back and forth with TOR and I still don't think it is working...fucking computers! The Oz gov just needs to decriminalize pot so I can come out of the closet and share all my thoughts without repercussions...
I will try Hoxx after I waste some more time on Windscribe.

I just wasted an hour or so with Windscribe, my internet explorer keeps saying the site cannot be reached so I have had to go back and forth with TOR and I still don't think it is working...fucking computers! The Oz gov just needs to decriminalize pot so I can come out of the closet and share all my thoughts without repercussions...
I will try Hoxx after I waste some more time on Windscribe.
Well at least you guys have Diesel Toyotas (Land Cruisers) ..I am stuck with the most restrictive laws and no Diesel toyota engines...

General Magic is pretty awesome, If you like tech and madness thats a great one...Hulu. Netflix etc...

Well at least you guys have Diesel Toyotas (Land Cruisers)
Too rich for my budget, I had to settle on a diesel Nissan Patrol. :twocents:
Finally managed to get Windscribe working, only 2gb free so will use it sparingly, thanks @Vitolo, I don't think Microsoft Edge or Google like Windscribe as they both said the site was unavailable and to check my spelling!
TOR got around them and all set...eventually!

Last edited:
Too rich for my budget, I had to settle on a diesel Nissan Patrol. :twocents:
Finally managed to get Windscribe working, only 2gb free so will use it sparingly, thanks @Vitolo, I don't think Microsoft Edge or Google like Wimdscribe as they both said the site was unavailable and to check my spelling!
TOR got around them and all set...eventually!
Nissan Patrol...thats super sweet,yep LC are way too much but I would like to at least dream on buying one.....the overland /off-road scene down there is pretty Amazing IMO

I thought it was great having Ringo talking about points (that nose)...or lack of...Cool!
I am going to recommend this to my school teacher wife.

Not sure how I missed this because it premiered in 2013 and pretty much all I watch other than flicks and a few reality wilderness shows (TPB etc, too, of course!) is pbs... So glad I caught this the other night:

Watch a single wolf pull a 600lb buffalo to a complete stop... Absolutely STUNNING!

Better quality video here (just cant hot-link like above):

Last edited:
@ataxian
Did you guys catch this from earlier in the week?:

Makua Rothman: XXL at Jaws

"Almost 20 years after winning the XXL Awards for a 66-footer at Jaws in 2002 when he was 18 years old, Makua Rothman upped his own ante on Super Swell Saturday, catching one of the biggest -- if not the biggest -- waves of the day. Towed in by Billy Kemper during the peak of the swell (and wind) Rothman tracked his 6'0" Dick Brewer tow-board across a giant, ribbed, crazy wall of water into a screaming channel -- and straight onto the homepage of TMZ and other media sources around the world, who immediately claimed: "100-foot wave: World Record?"

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back