Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

@Tincandtoke

Here's another one for you I found in that rabbit hole you sent me down...!:

coqZMiM.png

Was he the drummer 4. Led Zeppelin?
Paige had the biggest influence guitar wise!

Last edited:
Was he the drummer 4. Led Zeppelin?
Paige had the biggest influence guitar wise!
Yes, sir! He died 40 years ago last Sept. I remember being in 7th grade, first year at Junior High (Wellesley had 7-9 jr high and 10-12 sr high) when a friend told me he had basically od'd... sad day for me, even at that age... good thing there was plenty of weed at "the corner" (where all the older burnouts hungout) and everyone was being cool...

I agree, he was a lick/hook machine! Maybe not always the most proficient live (I mostly blame drugz) but in the studio...? Easily one of the best in early hard rock.

I would put Chuck Berry/Keef, Jimi, Pete, Eddie (Van Halen) and Andrés Segovia way up on the influential list, as well...!

Last edited:
Yes, sir! He died 40 years ago last Sept. I remember being in 7th grade, first year at Junior High (Wellesley had 7-9 jr high and 10-12 sr high) when a friend told me he had basically od'd... sad day for me, even at that age... good thing there was plenty of weed at "the corner" (where all the older burnouts hungout) and everyone was being cool...

I agree, he was a lick/hook machine! Maybe not always the most proficient live (I mostly blame drugz) but in the studio...? Easily one of the best in early hard rock.

I would put Chuck Berry/Keef, Jimi, Pete, Eddie (Van Halen) and Andrés Segovia way up on the influential list, as well...!
Back in the Dazed & defense era of paper routes using a sting ray to throw newspapers the Oder generation took LSD 4 parties during the week-end!!
POT was less damaging 2 the body!
Stairway 2 heaven played on the handle bar’s of radio attached to my stingray!
My cousin’s after Woodstock liked HENDRICKS and played guitar with his influence.
One of my cousin’s practiced with Eddie however didn’t join the group due 2 using LSD during a set!
On the sand of island’s between JAPAN & the coast of CALIFORNIA smoking POT with no seed was decent before sport!

My tribesmen from my growing up daze liked Jamaica music, while rock was my noise?
We did not have rule’s however super cropping and seedless COLAS was the way truth & da life!

It says:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from International Olympic
Committee, who has blocked it from display on this
website or application.

I am happy I could see it on Youtube, it was a colorful, fun, performance!

Last edited:
It says:
Video unavailable
website or application.

I am glad I could see it on Youtube, it was a colorful, fun, performance!
Mine says this about the "hotlinked" vid above:

Video unavailable
website or application.
Watch on YouTube

And provides the link, as you see... perhaps it's your browser, or the player within...?

Gonna pull out the BIG guns, huh....? Ok....

I'm sure you've heard (and seen) this remix that was done in 6.1 SS released as part of the 2015 '1 +(Beatles)' 2 Bluray set...? If you haven't seen the cool video you can download it here from my OneDrive. It's about a 430MB MKV file in 1080p HD. Enjoy! and crank it in Surround Sound insanely loud with a giant sub if possible! Audio is in DTS & AC-3 DD 6-channel and PCM 2-channel. (couldn't find it to stream anywhere...BLOCKED...but not this way!!)

1615917699891.png

Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back