Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

This is a long one, but mycologist Paul Stamets was VERY interesting. Discussing how fungi can help all sorts of things from stuttering, to saving the bees, to smallpox, or even allowing our ancestors carry fire for days at a time. Very interesting

Peace everyone!

During a lively discussion with my son about various theories on sketchy government behavior, he talked about the rich wanting to depopulate and thin the herd.

I said they don't need chemtrails or 5G frequencies, and it's unfortunately been proven...twice by this scientist...

Just give them the American dream...

Peace!

Reactions: BD9
Hmmm.

Somebody pissed off the wrong people. Yikes!

Peace everyone.

Peace everyone.

Here's the well known current model, Sophia.

I wonder if these things exist in black projects, etc. It's said a DARPA AI from the original creator of the largest AI programming language has been "on and learning" since the 1960s.

Scary, that would put powerful predictive analysis in the hands of...well who knows? (AI, make me pissloads of cash. Very well human, these events will thus need to occur...)

And what if they all talked in a cloud, and to other devices running even crude AI?

Throw in 5G and internet of things devices all over the house...

And I hope they don't know something about emergence in AI that mimics emergence in biology. That would be...bad.

Of course I'm sure they'd have an excuse. We need the ai to fight e.t. tek or something.

Like Battlestar Galactica in our own lifetime...

Be safe.

Last edited:

Peace all.

Here you go @Baron23 and @Vicki , maybe they'll just start arresting us ahead of time...

Peace.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back