Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

Star Trips With Joe Rogan – Episode 3 – Quite a Monster!

Star Trips With Joe Rogan: Christmas Special – Episode 5

Santa Claus the Magic Mushroom

The Story Of Magic Mushrooms And Santa Claus

That video made my day!
Joe Rogan and guest audio clips mixed with The old Star Trek Animated series in the spirit of Sealab 2021 show. :lol: Can't wait for the next one to come out. I might give to his tip jar. PayPal.Me
Haven't been finding as many gems as @momofthegoons. Would a 12k vid of NYC suffice? (UL and downscaled to 8K. If your bandwidth/machine/monitor can handle it. ) Happy 2019!

Just found this.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan and guest audio clips mixed with The old Star Trek Animated series in the spirit of Sealab 2021 show. :lol: Can't wait for the next one to come out. I might give to his tip jar. PayPal.Me
Haven't been finding as many gems as @momofthegoons. Would a 12k vid of NYC suffice? (UL and downscaled to 8K. If your bandwidth/machine/monitor can handle it. ) Happy 2019!

Just found this.

Funny my nephew from OZ who is high level intelligent likes JORDAN PETERSON?
STEVEN PINKER, CHRISTOPER HITCHENS, CARL SAGAN, 2 name some I study.
My nephew and I don’t have the same interests?
I guess I’m the crazy uncle!
My COLAS scare my kid’s even?
Joe ROGAN is real.
Some of my brothers kids work in NEW YORK however live in CALIFORNIA?

Last edited:
In response to Gillette . . .

It’s possible this is the splinter talking, but this guy is kind of hilarious, and amazing at the same time. Trying to decide if I would think this was as great when I wasn’t medicated. Leaning towards yes.

Time will tell.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back