Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

I've got to tell you.... as 'incorrect' as a lot of that cartoon is..... I love it. I haven't seen that in years. Took me back. Thanks for posting it cuckfumbustion. :biggrin:
I figured you would be hip and had to see it again. :headbang: Did you notice the clay models and the backdrops? Yea, It was 'incorrect' about say 50 years ago for all the 'physical comedy'.

I just got my 2nd year anniversary at the asylum. :cheers: Thanks all. Another 'incorrect' lifestyle. :sherlock:H.S.T daily routine.

This was a tv series I found back around one of the Bush administrations. There are 6 episodes. You can find them on YouTube. A personal fave episode is about the war on drugs, but they all have their funny moments...

Last edited:
This has been a real inspiring story to watch unfold the last few years. Giving up a six figure job to take a chance in a foreign country takes balls. He still looks like a newborn giraffe 90% of the time though. His banter game is strong too.

Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson ....

t-dub

Just a short one...
I get into conversations every now and then with folk about the Great Lakes and how powerful they are. I'm usually met with, "well yeah but nothing like the oceans." Maybe not... but these lakes can get pretty fierce. Check out the waves last April on the cliffs at Tettegouche State Park.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back