Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Is there a better way

My mate bought a dr dabber pro...
I really didnt like it..
It just didnt seem to have enough guts..
Vapcaps deal with concentrates far better imo..
Also my friend broke his within days of getting it..
Vapcap is immortal...

My mate bought a dr dabber pro...
I really didnt like it..
It just didnt seem to have enough guts..
Vapcaps deal with concentrates far better imo..
Also my friend broke his within days of getting it..
Vapcap is immortal...
Couldn't agree with you more on the dr. dabber and basically all dab pens out there! The pen industry is such a 'me-too' industry, so many products are the same designs that we've seen for years now that were never especially fit for purpose. Quartz rods wrapped in coils are even worse, they're a step back from the same ceramic rod and coil designs we've had for years now IME and IMO (which are better tasting and far less messy/wasteful).

Those that aren't the same old shit still have deal-breaking compromises for my purposes. For what it's worth, Puffco and W9tech are the stand out pen manufacturers IME (Source have some attractive designs, but their products are unreliable as fuck IME and I'd never recommend them to anyone). Pens are too flimsy on the whole and even the best pens just aren't good enough at present IMO. I don't really recommend dab pens at all these days.

I find flower vapes with SS concentrate pads to be better for concentrate use than any pens these days. I do prefer using a Mighty (with liquid capsules) or a firefly 2 for concentrates to using my vapcap/omnivap, however. For connoisseur level concentrates, I want more accurate temp control than a vapcap can give me.

With all of that said, what you say about the vapcap being able to reach the requisite heat to deliver the vapor required more quickly than anything else remains true IME - even when compared to the other flower vapes I mention above.

When I use concentrates that are good tasting (but not exceptional tasting, that sort of medicine is only going onto sapphire or something more temp controlled as above) and am away from my d-nail, the vapcap is my go-to - especially if I need to spend the load quickly. It is by no means perfect or ideal though - just one of the best compromises at present. If someone asked me for the best way to enjoy a dab, I'm still directing them to an enail for superior cleanliness, durability, flavor and smoothness. I really hope that we can see more portable solutions coming out that can offer more in these aspects in the near future.

Any thoughts on dabbing from e-cig coils? It's not for everybody and maybe not for the OP, but dabbing from food grade, stainless steel coils heated to temperatures below what you might use for cooking, shouldn't be too much riskier, IMO. It's portable and provides flavor and potency comparable to dabbing from a nail. Occasionally think about setting up the SiC e-nail again just for comparison, but never get around to it, because the experience from coils is so good. Of course, it helps if you like wrapping coils...

They look so content!
@Vicki I love my family!

Even my little dog?
All my dog's were b ig all my life?
My WIFE got me into a small dog.
All my surf buddies made fun of my little dog!

However I love little dog. She's my friend!

I got a new EVO (2nd one)
Level 8.99999987634536791 DUTCH TREAT x GIRL SCOUT COOKIES = MESSED-UP!
HW0PS4v.jpg

I start swimming today so I'train with CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

@Kellya86 @Cuckfumbustion @Baron23 @CarolKing hey do U people ever VAPORIZE to a EXTREME LEVEL?
@momofthegoons do you MEDICATE?

Indeed I do ataxian. Every day; all day. I try not to go too extreme... at least not till late at night. However, every now and then X Factor sets in and... well... I just can't help myself. :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new EVO. :thumbsup:
I over did it today!
Level = 9 .9534215 easly!

DUTCH TREAT & GSC (strong & copious amount's of THC) WATER PATH = SO DONE!

1;00 on the dial.

SMOOTH & SEDATING near COMA EXPERIENCE ( I don't mean "HENDRICK") tried from a over doze? (maybe)

@Vicki I love my family!

Even my little dog?

HW0PS4v.jpg

@Kellya86 @Cuckfumbustion @Baron23 @CarolKing hey do U people ever VAPORIZE to a EXTREME LEVEL?

Congrats on the Evo!

I’m trying to microdose.

@Vicki I love my family!

Even my little dog?

HW0PS4v.jpg

Oh man a brand new evo...
If anyone was due one, it was you...
You definitely had your monies worth from the old one...
Any plans to get busy with the paint on this one..???
Also do you notice any difference with the new one..???
Congratulations anyway... its about bloody time...

As for extreme levels... i decided to scrape to crap from my scissors from the plant i harvested 2 weeks ago... this made me insanely high last night.. my eyes were the reddest they have ever been, and i was grinning like a twat to myself.. it was my birthday so why not eh.. spent the night alone with vapes, film, and food... no humans... perfect...

Oh man a brand new evo...
If anyone was due one, it was you...
You definitely had your monies worth from the old one...
Any plans to get busy with the paint on this one..???
Also do you notice any difference with the new one..???
Congratulations anyway... its about bloody time...

As for extreme levels... i decided to scrape to crap from my scissors from the plant i harvested 2 weeks ago... this made me insanely high last night.. my eyes were the reddest they have ever been, and i was grinning like a twat to myself.. it was my birthday so why not eh.. spent the night alone with vapes, film, and food... no humans... perfect...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY going around the SUN in our SOLAR SYSTEM on this PALE BLUE DOT we all live on?

My 21 year old tried my new EVO and was impressed by the FLAVOR?

This new EVO is so powerful and whisles like a GRAND PIANO!

FUCK'N so stoked to being MEDICATED like a BOSS.
My little DOG need's a pet?

hey do U people ever VAPORIZE to a EXTREME LEVEL?

Well, I suppose that depends on what "extreme" means in this context.

I vape almost exclusively at night prior to going to bed and yes, I hit it hard. I'm not looking for a little buzz, I'm looking for a knockout punch. But I'm still a lightweight (which is good, I try to manage my tolerance) and while I have often said to myself, "boy, I'm really going to rip it up tonight, I'm just in the mood" the reality is that when I hit a certain level I'm satiated and done.

Cheers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back