Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

$100 for 3.5 of rosin ?
Shit some people pay more than that in America

Is that black market or medicinal
And do you know the source and process it was made?
Is it distillate not rosin?
And then is it purged well?
Its black market.. but very proffessional.. im health concious and searched to find a good source.. i dont buy online, i go to the guy and meet him personally.. he has a proper lab and is a qualified botenist and mycologist..
I fully trust all his product..

He prices depending on yeild not quality, rosin doesnt yeild as well so normally a bit more, but yeah averages 100 for a 3.5... sometimes the cheaper ones are better..

Buy flower at 340 for 2.25 oz..

Nice! Where did you get yours?
purchased fromCream City Vapes-USA. have not received yet,not shipped yet.
also contacted them yesterday through the support email To Try to get a Honeycomb version in place of the Northern Lights version.
The Honeycmb version in my search was only available at Cream City Vapes and was sold out , just maybe-that I can do an Exchange in time for a future Honeycomb version. Do Limited Editions Resurface as Reintroductions ?
Grateful for info provided by members here on Vapor Asylum .
I personally chose the Inspire Daab because of the Induction Heating and the Wide temperature range
from 250Fahrenheit to 800F.(121.1C to 426.7C) And perceived ease of use.

Last edited:
Its black market.. but very proffessional.. im health concious and searched to find a good source.. i dont buy online, i go to the guy and meet him personally.. he has a proper lab and is a qualified botenist and mycologist..

He prices depending on yeild not quality, rosin doesnt yeild as well so normally a bit more, but yeah averages 100 for a 3.5... sometimes the cheaper ones are better..

So it would be distillate I'd say
Sounds like done properly, but yea, even in America rosin costs more than distillate as it is solventless and not made with the leftovers that were too small to sell as flower (can still be good stuff though)
Still pretty cheap when you hear the prices that motg and others pay in legal places

2 and a quarter Oz for 340gbp?
That's a weird measurement...
purchased fromCream City Vapes-USA. have not received yet,not shipped yet.
I love the new honey bee design too
And I like that they did the silicone seal fix on the carb cap (I want to do something similar)

They didn't put one on the banger/reclaim cup join though
This is where it was needed more imo
I linked orings above in posts that fix this

Yeah i buy a quater bar or half bar.. so 2.25 or 4.5 oz.. half bar for 620..
What's a bar?

We buy in grams (sticks or baggies), 1/8 Oz (3.5g), 1/4 oz (7g), 1/2 oz - or half a bag (14g), Oz - or a bag (28g)

Then it's 4 packs (4 Oz or 1/4 pound or 112g)
Then 1/2 pounds (8 Oz or 224g)
And pounds (16oz or 448g)

What's a bar?
9oz... think we still use this term as we in uk were hash until recently... so its stuck...
Better not de rail this thread anymore...

9oz... think we still use this term as we in uk were hash until recently... so its stuck...
Better not de rail this thread anymore...
Ah okay cheers
I can understand hash and bar
9oz is still a weird measurement to me whatever the name
I've never heard of it
Only other would be kilos here

Well, you'd be pretty hammered after putting 1/4 bar of hash through your Daab ;P
Modded with a sic dish of course hahaa

prices depending on yeild not quality, rosin doesnt yeild as well so normally a bit more, but yeah averages 100 for a 3.5... sometimes the cheaper ones are better..

DAAB will probably SIT mostly due to highcost of Rosin in my area . Will have to do further Math. to calculate the per cent of thc
cost in comparison.

Last edited:
I want to delete the post above,feeling that because I having just Starting to Dab ,Trying the DAAB for the first time and it has been ” proofed” by all the experts on VA And FC & others. I also started around 550F/305C
Probably to High of a Temp.
Want to start fresh on my Second Session Tomorrow And in the meantime Read othe Booklet of instructions not just the mat-instructions. peace

9:42 Since I am yet able to Edit here it is.
I could not wait till tomorrow worrying about my Newest toy.
I put a grain sized dab at the bottom, the first landed at the top and side of induction cup.AND was using carb cap upside down.
started at 500F and after much sizzling I worried I was burning and not vaporizing Lowered to 420F for a quite enjoyable session !

11:33pm chugging along .Finished nightcap-session-3rd session, I realized- I need to drop the Temperature.
When using the DAAB I need to dab at the same temperatures I vape with. 360-375F. Much more flavor and length of session,
Happy for now. G’Night.
7E82B6A0-3661-4E5A-9E20-2B773B55CCA0.jpeg

Last edited:
I vape with. 360-375F
I live at 440-475f depending on material used in my modded SiC unit and was around 400-450f with the standard bowl, any higher and I would end up charring the load too easily in the quartz.

The DAAB is only guessing at the temperature, it is more of a timer than a thermometer behind its 'thinking'.
Go as low as you like...just wait for 3 and a bit minutes between reheats so you do not char.
Your unit looks like the glass is more sealed up so may indeed work better at lower temps.

The DAAB is only guessing at the temperature, it is more of a timer than a thermometer behind its 'thinking'.
Go as low as you like...just wait for 3 and a bit minutes between reheats so you do not char.
Your unit looks like the glass is more sealed up so may indeed work better at lower temps.
Yes , my new technique, start around 360F . at that point the dab looked liquified and rolling around the bottom,stepped up to 390F then to your range of about 435F and the vapor as I have not seen till now - appeared.

That plus very slow draw with an eye on the vapor production by moving and turning the Cap.and
the great Tips/ Hacks on Vapor Asylum by Les Plenty. Thanks
1:15 pm edit
tried335F and that produced as many have said- more flavor.
then worked my way up- the next tip I need to make a habit Is waiting about 3 minutes between drinks from the DAAB .

4:05pm edit;
I want to say that I was over the moon after the 1:15edit post lol

Last edited:
Yes , my new technique, start around 360F . at that point the dab looked liquified and rolling around the bottom,stepped up to 390F then to your range of about 435F and the vapor as I have not seen till now - appeared.

That plus very slow draw with an eye on the vapor production by moving and turning the Cap.and
the great Tips/ Hacks on Vapor Asylum by Les Plenty. Thanks
1:15 pm edit
tried335F and that produced as many have said- more flavor.
then worked my way up- the next tip I need to make a habit Is waiting about 3 minutes between drinks from the DAAB .

4:05pm edit;
I want to say that I was over the moon after the 1:15edit post lol
The silicone oring mod is also useful to help with cloud/vapour production (unless that version you have is sealed at the bottom meet point like the top )
Links above in old posts

Looks like Ispire have a carry bag now too
I wouldn't feel as comfortable with it in some outdoor settings as the pockety for glass breakage, I think I would prefer the hard case that came with the Daab originally for storage/carrying than the padded bag myself
Nice to have options though

Last edited:
The silicone oring mod is also useful to help with cloud/vapour production (unless that version you have is sealed at the bottom meet point like the top )
Links above in old posts

Looks like Ispire have a carry bag now too
I wouldn't feel as comfortable with it in some outdoor settings as the pockety for glass breakage, I think I would prefer the hard case that came with the Daab originally for storage/carrying than the padded bag myself
Nice to have options though
Both the Northern lights (White-hardcase)and Honeycomb (Honey color hardcase)version come with a pelican-style hard case .
The cases are probably the reason I’ve only broken the inner cup. The case prompts you to put it back in the cutout-fit-foam .

Both the Northern lights (White-hardcase)and Honeycomb (Honey color hardcase)version come with a pelican-style hard case .
The cases are probably the reason I’ve only broken the inner cup. The case prompts you to put it back in the cutout-fit-foam .
Yea they all come in a hard case

They have released a soft padded carry bag for you shoulder like the pro
But I don't trust the glass myself on the Daab and much prefer the hard case they come in

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back